Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

MOVING TO BRISBANE? Need Bayside papers?

MOVING TO BRISBANE? Need Bayside papers?

Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:05 am
Xoe
Bayside Resident

Xoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MOVING TO BRISBANE? Need Bayside papers?

Are you are thinking or planning a move to Brisbane, and the Bayside area and would like actual hard copies of the 2 local rags, Bayside Bulletin & Redland Times sent to your home address in the UK??

Or would you like copies of the local shopping news, prices of supermarket goods, electronic and local shopping specials??

These fantastic papers include all the local news, classifieds, property news & cars.

And the shopping pamflets include all you need to know to work out your weekly shopping bills, or just give you a good comparisn against your local Tesco or Asda.

When I was immigrating I found the web wasn't very good for this and was yearning for actual hardcopies which I could look at, without being tied to the computer.

I can send you these, to your UK address for a small charge, so for more information please email me via the Expats website

Last edited by Pollyana; Jul 14th 2007 at 10:36 am. Reason: email address removed - please contact via BE.