Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving To Brisbane? Check This Out

Moving To Brisbane? Check This Out

Old Jul 22nd 2006, 7:16 pm
Baz
BE Enthusiast

Baz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to all
Default Moving To Brisbane? Check This Out

I found this company the other day on the net, and i think it may help quite a few folk.

I have been looking for a short term rental accomidation in Brisbane, that will take cats. I want it all organized before we go over, so that we have less to stress about. This is very difficult to organize whilst not being in the country, and specifically, finding accomidation, which is short term rental, and pet friendly, is even harder.

However i emailed this company, and for a small fee (i think it was AU$250,) they will find a property for you based on your requirments, and send the the information on these properties. You then decide which ones you like most, and they will then visit them and take a look at them for you, and report back. If you like what you head, they will arrange the paperwork for you, i believe then can send leases and so on to you, and arrange for you to pay the deposit etc from abroad, and hey presto you do not have to arrive in Brisbane, and worry about trying to find accomidation in the space of two weeks.

I think it would best suit people who are looking for a place for a couple of months, whilst they are looking for a long term rental, or to buy a place.

Anyway, i think it is a very useful service, which could make moving much easier for many people migrating to Brisbane.

The website address is : www.platinumrelocations.com.au

Hope this helps some folk, from looking at this forum i have seen a few folk in the same predicament as me.