Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

moving to brisbane in April need advice

moving to brisbane in April need advice

Old Jul 18th 2007, 6:58 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default moving to brisbane in April need advice

hello

im moving to Brisbane next April
and my husband is a welder and i was wondering if there is any good jobs around the sunshine coast or would we be better settling nearer to Brisbane we have very good friends in the sunshine coast so we really want to stay near them
we were thinking of may be half way even any advice is good
thanks
Old Jul 19th 2007, 11:12 pm
Brisbane or bust!

Hooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant future
Default Re: moving to brisbane in April need advice

Hi
I've no idea how much work there is for your hubbie on the sunshine coast but it is a lovely place to be!!!!! My hubbie is a gas fitter and we were left with the same questions. decided to move about an hour south of Brisbane, in the Redlands area, which is really nice but if we could guarantee the work, we'd be up to the sunshine coast in a flash! Hope you find the answers you're after. People are really freindly on here!
Lol and Hooch
Old Jul 20th 2007, 9:58 am
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Baby75
hello

im moving to Brisbane next April
and my husband is a welder and i was wondering if there is any good jobs around the sunshine coast or would we be better settling nearer to Brisbane we have very good friends in the sunshine coast so we really want to stay near them
we were thinking of may be half way even any advice is good
thanks
www.seek.com.au really good for finding a job, Pete
Old Jul 20th 2007, 12:31 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pete jackson
www.seek.com.au really good for finding a job, Pete
Thanks guys

yea your right every one is really friendly im so glad i found this site help get a better picture of what to expect when we get there,

Pete ill have a look at that website my of is a welder/ frabicator so we know there is lots of work there for him