moving to brisbane in about a month or so

moving to brisbane in about a month or so

Old Aug 20th 2008, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

Mike and Stella is an unknown quantity at this point
Default moving to brisbane in about a month or so

hey everyone,
my names rachel and im nearly 17 and just about to move to brisbane
just wondering if anyone is around my age or has any kids around my age in a similar situation or already living in oz
as me and my family (mike 45 stella 38, meg 13 and matt 8) will be moving in about late sept/early oct i will have a while till school starts and without that, will undoubtably find it v. hard to make friends for the first month or two
thanks x
Old Aug 21st 2008, 3:50 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving to brisbane in about a month or so

whereabouts are you guys moving to?
Old Aug 21st 2008, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by markallwood
whereabouts are you guys moving to?
hey
we should be moving to brisbane. around the gap area if all goes to plan
Old Aug 21st 2008, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

calNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to all

Hi we have just relocated a family with two boy your age, the best advise i can give you is that the ozys are really friendly they will talk all day, get out & join in hope you enjoy your new life GARY
Old Aug 21st 2008, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

thanks for all your help guys,
i hopefully am joining the queenslands youth symphony so will hopefully meet people there -and will join as many clubsw/etc. gym.. as i can before school
Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:48 pm
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mike and Stella
thanks for all your help guys,
i hopefully am joining the queenslands youth symphony so will hopefully meet people there -and will join as many clubsw/etc. gym.. as i can before school
yep, that's the best thing to do !! Good luck, you'll be fine.