Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving to Brisbane

Moving to Brisbane

Old Mar 15th 2008, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

SharonK is just really niceSharonK is just really niceSharonK is just really niceSharonK is just really niceSharonK is just really niceSharonK is just really niceSharonK is just really niceSharonK is just really nice
Smile Moving to Brisbane

Hi, very new to this so here goes!! My hubby has been offered a job in Brisbane, yeah! We have applied to the relevant nursing councils and we are now waiting for our go ahead from them to process our skilled application... Can anyone tell me how fast nurses are being processed at the moment? Cant wait to go! Any nurses or anyone from Brisbane can give us any info would be gratefully received... Ta
Old Mar 15th 2008, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

LUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to all
Default Re: Moving to Brisbane

Hi Sharon

I'm a midwife waiting to go Brisbane, I have been told 6-8 weeks and 8-10 weeks thats for both the Visa and Registration!

Still looking for accomadation and schools and uni!

Best of luck!

Kim
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:02 am
Just Joined

SharonK is just really niceSharonK is just really niceSharonK is just really niceSharonK is just really niceSharonK is just really niceSharonK is just really niceSharonK is just really niceSharonK is just really nice

Thats fast! Better get things sorted this end then!! We have sold the house so the main worry is sorted its just everything else!

Thanks and good luck too!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:18 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SharonK
Hi, very new to this so here goes!! My hubby has been offered a job in Brisbane, yeah! We have applied to the relevant nursing councils and we are now waiting for our go ahead from them to process our skilled application... Can anyone tell me how fast nurses are being processed at the moment? Cant wait to go! Any nurses or anyone from Brisbane can give us any info would be gratefully received... Ta
have a look here guys

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72

and welcome to BE
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:44 am
Just Joined

Thanks for that Steve, the more info we get the better!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:51 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

I knew years ago, looking at nurses, as you do that one day I would be so envious of them...

matter of weeks to process a migration.. thats MAD !!!!

On a side note, its a shame its so fast, cos I am sure it must take the permanency off the whole process. Not that the migratees, look at it any differently, but then they wouldnt know... that majority of us, takes 18 mths to 2 years to process migration...

Welcome to BE and Good Luck.

Ste
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

brissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck were moving to Brissy in the next few months, very nervous but looking forward yo it!