Reload this Page >

Moving to Brisbane

Moving to Brisbane

Old Dec 30th 2007, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

trace141 will become famous soon enough
Default Moving to Brisbane

Hi,

Looking to make new friends,myself and two sons aged 16 and 12 fly to Brisbane on New Years Day - stayng in a rental in Kenmore, im a nurse and will be working at The mater from Feb..12yr old will be going to Kenmore State school..

Thanks

Tracey
Old Dec 30th 2007, 10:51 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to Brisbane

Originally Posted by trace141
Hi,

Looking to make new friends,myself and two sons aged 16 and 12 fly to Brisbane on New Years Day - stayng in a rental in Kenmore, im a nurse and will be working at The mater from Feb..12yr old will be going to Kenmore State school..

Thanks

Tracey
Hi Tracey

There's a fairly large group of us in Brisbane (North and South) who get together semi regularly for curries, days out and pub visits etc.....you wont be alone!

Drop us a PM when you're in town and we'd be delighted to meet up and chew fat!

Rob & Caroline

Oh, just thought, theres a bunch of us getting together on NY Day for a hair of the dog session if you are up to it after your flight?
Old Dec 31st 2007, 6:00 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Thanks

Tracey

Hi Tracey,

Welcome to Oz. We're based in Wellington Point and have a couple of kids 9 and 6. Both nurses but I'm lecturing just now. Give us a shout if you need anything.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 31st 2007, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

Hi,

Thanks

Tracey
Hi Tracey, Were heading out 13th feb. I'm a Nurse also speaking with Mater at moment. I have a son whos just turned 17 PM me for a chat .

Sharon x
Old Dec 31st 2007, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

trace141 will become famous soon enough

Hi,

Thank you for all your replies, we leave tomorrow, hope to get the internet up and running asap, i'll keep in touch and hopefully be able to make some of the meet ups.

Cheers

Tracey
Old Jan 4th 2008, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

Janet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud of

Hi Tracy

Hope you have arrived in Brisbane safely. I live in Brookfield which is not far from Kenmore. I am also a nurse but not yet working. I have four children but only three living here permanently. My eldest in finishing his final year of Uni. My other three are 18,16 and nearly 12. The 16 year old is going into Year 12 at Kenmore and the nearly 12 year old will be going there to start grade 8.(both girls) Feel free to Message me and would like to meet up with you all. It is very hard starting in a new country and leaving loved ones behind. We have been here since August and it has been a rollercoaster of emotions.
Feel free to contact me if I can be of any help.

Janet x
Old Jan 4th 2008, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Thanks

Tracey
Hi Tracey

I live in Kenmore too! Been here 7 years and have two children, 11 and 8, both girls. Eldest is due to start Kenmore High this time next year, at the mo they both go to Kenmore South State School (different to Kenmore State School). Drop me a line when you get here. I'm at uni so have plenty of spare time on my hands at the mo until uni starts up again in Feb.

Hope you had a relatively pleasant journey!

Cheers

Faye