Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

moving to brisbane 18 april accomodatiton needed

moving to brisbane 18 april accomodatiton needed

Old Mar 6th 2005, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

andyaldy will become famous soon enough
Smile moving to brisbane 18 april accomodatiton needed

Does anyone know of any holiday lets ect in the brisbane area that we could rent for 3-4 weeks, it dosent have to be anything flash, just a nice clean 3 bed house in a half decent area that dosent cost the earth. We are going over on the 18 april, with the idea of getting some kind of housing rather than a hotel room as we dont fancy all being stuck in one room for a few weeks, than as soon as we have checked out the different area's of brisbane we can get a 6 month let on a house.
thanks for any advice on this.
Old Mar 6th 2005, 8:20 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: moving to brisbane 18 april accomodatiton needed

Originally Posted by andyaldy
Does anyone know of any holiday lets ect in the brisbane area that we could rent for 3-4 weeks, it dosent have to be anything flash, just a nice clean 3 bed house in a half decent area that dosent cost the earth. We are going over on the 18 april, with the idea of getting some kind of housing rather than a hotel room as we dont fancy all being stuck in one room for a few weeks, than as soon as we have checked out the different area's of brisbane we can get a 6 month let on a house.
thanks for any advice on this.
Some Furnished accommodation options shown at:
http://www.abcdiamond.com.au/info_accommodation.htm
but mainly in the Bayside area.

You are normally looking at about $600pw for this type of thing.

Let us know how you get on

Old Mar 6th 2005, 8:37 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: moving to brisbane 18 april accomodatiton needed

I've been told that the accommodation page link isn't working, so if you let us know what area of Brisbane you are wanting, i'll see what I can do help with.

Now to work out why the page doesn't come up !

You could also try this one: http://www.destinationbrisbane.com.au/ I've seen it, and it's very close to the train and shops, and even a UK style Indian restaurant
But also near enough to the water at Wellington Point.