Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving back to the UK - looking for good Shipping Co's

Moving back to the UK - looking for good Shipping Co's

Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

LoobyLoo has a brilliant futureLoobyLoo has a brilliant futureLoobyLoo has a brilliant futureLoobyLoo has a brilliant futureLoobyLoo has a brilliant futureLoobyLoo has a brilliant future
Default Moving back to the UK - looking for good Shipping Co's

Hi

Well I am doing it the other way around to most on this forum and I am heading back to the UK. Have been out here 6 years and it is time for some home-time!!!

I am currently living in Brissy and looking for anyone who can recommend a good shipping company to get all my stuff back!!

Any suggestions gratefully received!!

Cheers
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:38 am
Ping Pong Wannabe

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of
Default Re: Moving back to the UK - looking for good Shipping Co's

you might have more luck posting on the 'moving back to the uk' forum.....but one company certainly worth getting a quote from would be OSS World Wide Movers.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:40 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by banjo
you might have more luck posting on the 'moving back to the uk' forum.....but one company certainly worth getting a quote from would be OSS World Wide Movers.
Wridgways looked after us this end. They use John Mason in the UK who are also very good.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

LoobyLoo has a brilliant futureLoobyLoo has a brilliant futureLoobyLoo has a brilliant futureLoobyLoo has a brilliant futureLoobyLoo has a brilliant futureLoobyLoo has a brilliant future

thanks for the recommendations and for the suggestion Banjo - will try the moving back to the UK forum!!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:50 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LoobyLoo
Hi

Well I am doing it the other way around to most on this forum and I am heading back to the UK. Have been out here 6 years and it is time for some home-time!!!

I am currently living in Brissy and looking for anyone who can recommend a good shipping company to get all my stuff back!!

Any suggestions gratefully received!!

Cheers
Sticky-Beak time. If you don't mind me asking, why are you coming back to the UK?

Cheers.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

A whole load of reasons and it has been a really hard decision as I have a great house and social life and I really enjoy the lifestyle BUT and its a big but even after 6 years its not home!! There are lots of things I will miss about Oz but I know in the long term I want to be in England.