Wikiposts

moving back!

Old Dec 27th 2005, 10:37 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving back!

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
Meaning
'och'
Old Dec 27th 2005, 10:38 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Meaning
.....you get all over the place too

just been reading one of your posts on one of the 'other' forums
Old Dec 27th 2005, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

We hope it works out for you and good luck back home
Old Dec 27th 2005, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
.....you get all over the place too

just been reading one of your posts on one of the 'other' forums

And
Old Dec 27th 2005, 10:58 am

And
You must be as sad as me
Old Dec 27th 2005, 11:01 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by perthies
Hi,
we have been here 2 years and things havnt worked out for us, just wondered if there is anyone selling up in the Reading area,we are looking for a nice 3/4bed house , but we do need to sell ours here in perth,just started looking so if theres anyone who will be selling in the next couple of months let us know.
thanks
Theres something rather not right with swapping Perth for Reading is there...takes all sorts I guess!
Old Dec 27th 2005, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all

You must be as sad as me
Moving over to perth in 5 months.
Cant wait.
I am sad cause im addicted to these forums.
On at all hours.
Before i go to work,when i come home from work then im on it till late into the night.
I need help :scared:
Old Dec 27th 2005, 11:14 am

Moving over to perth in 5 months.
Cant wait.
I am sad cause im addicted to these forums.
On at all hours.
Before i go to work,when i come home from work then im on it till late into the night.
I need help :scared:
lol! We'll both go to BE anonymous shall we? Think they are holding a meeting soon
Old Dec 27th 2005, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

lol! We'll both go to BE anonymous shall we? Think they are holding a meeting soon

That would be great.
Do you think there will be there.
Help ease the pain.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
we have been here 2 years and things havnt worked out for us, just wondered if there is anyone selling up in the Reading area,we are looking for a nice 3/4bed house , but we do need to sell ours here in perth,just started looking so if theres anyone who will be selling in the next couple of months let us know.
thanks
So sorry it has not worked out for you, but i think you should know after 2 yeras, we have been here 12 months, and plan to stay, but i do understand how some people dont settle what ever the reason.
At least you are getting citizenship, so IF you do have any regrets you can always come back. My mum dad always regretted going back to UK, they where the 20 pound poms. Good luck in your journey ,take care, Denise
Old Dec 27th 2005, 11:59 am
Just Joined

perthies will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cranni
So sorry it has not worked out for you, but i think you should know after 2 yeras, we have been here 12 months, and plan to stay, but i do understand how some people dont settle what ever the reason.
At least you are getting citizenship, so IF you do have any regrets you can always come back. My mum dad always regretted going back to UK, they where the 20 pound poms. Good luck in your journey ,take care, Denise
Thanks for all your replies,first of all i like to say there nothing wrong with Perth its a great place,the reason we are going back is because our daughter is there and we can settle without her, i know some people will say its a poor excuse,but when you feel it has split the family it just isnt worth it,i know Reading is a dump ( and the oxford road..lol). but atleast we will all be together.
Probably wont do anything for a couple of months,as theres lots of thing to sort out.
good luck to all people that are here or are about to come,its a good place to be if you stay as a family.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 5:41 pm
Nos De Caraid...

BartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,
thanks
Try you luck harder, Hope things work out for you dear.
Good Luck for whatever you do.
God Bless.
- Bart
Old Dec 27th 2005, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all your replies,first of all i like to say there nothing wrong with Perth its a great place,the reason we are going back is because our daughter is there and we can settle without her, i know some people will say its a poor excuse,but when you feel it has split the family it just isnt worth it,i know Reading is a dump ( and the oxford road..lol). but atleast we will all be together.
Probably wont do anything for a couple of months,as theres lots of thing to sort out.
good luck to all people that are here or are about to come,its a good place to be if you stay as a family.
I really feel for you. It's easy to except that kids have grown up and moved on but to leave your kids must be a heart ache that you face everyday. I hated leaving my Mum and Sis even though we fought all the time. We are looking at heading back at the end of next year although after they have been here for a 5 week holiday in a few weeks I may change my mind
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:14 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
I have a 3 double bedded house in Ruislip for sale with large garage and garden if that's any good!!

Cheers

Buzzy

I quite like Ruislip myself. My cat goes to the vet there.

And Pinner.

Old Dec 28th 2005, 12:41 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I quite like Ruislip myself. My cat goes to the vet there.

And Pinner.

I like Ruislip to, especially Ruislip lido, is it still there I wonder

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.