Reload this Page >

moving to Adelaide - shipping query

moving to Adelaide - shipping query

Old Sep 18th 2003, 2:01 pm
Just Joined

Adelaide2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default moving to Adelaide - shipping query

Hi all

Me and the family are moving to Adelaide Dec 2003 (only took 4 months to get perm residency..fantastic!!)

Has anyone got any tips on shipping from the UK.

Cheers

Si
Old Sep 18th 2003, 8:00 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving to Adelaide - shipping query

Originally posted by Adelaide2003
Hi all

Me and the family are moving to Adelaide Dec 2003 (only took 4 months to get perm residency..fantastic!!)

Cheers

Si
Use a reputable company , any members of B.A.R [british assoc removers] and go back trough previous threads on this forum and read the Highs and lows , then make your own mind up... MM
Old Sep 18th 2003, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rudy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Cheers

Si
We are having 4 companies to quote tomorrow and 1 on Wednesday. Will let you know what I think of their quotes and knowledge once they've been. We're looking for a 20ft sole use container.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 8:40 pm
Finally back home

sally1968 is on a distinguished road

Hi all

Cheers

Si
Hi!

We have got some shippers coming in to give us some quotes for 20ft sole use to Adelaide in the next couple of weeks. Will let you know how much and also what we think of them when we have more info.

By the way, do you have any idea where in Adelaide you are thinking of settling?

Bye

Sally
Old Sep 19th 2003, 8:06 am
Just Joined

Adelaide2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks all, I look forward to receiving the quotes...the only I have so far is from Shipit.co.uk and they want about £2200 for a 20ft sole use....

Hi Sally...we are looking at moving to the Adelaide Hills area, possibly Stirling....how bout u?