Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving To Adelaide Feb 2007

Moving To Adelaide Feb 2007

Old May 8th 2007, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

sush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving To Adelaide Feb 2007

JUST TO SAY THAT ME AND MY PARTNER WILL BE LEAVING THE UK AT THE END OF FEB NEXT YEAR TO ADELAIDE, IF THERE IS ANYONE GOING AROUND THE SAME TIME AS US, LET US KNOW - SHOULD YOU NEED ANY SUPPORT !!!

Old May 8th 2007, 12:42 pm
mers

mers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nice
Default Re: Moving To Adelaide Feb 2007

Congratulations. We are hoping to move to Adelaide area a bit later next year probably around july good luck and let us know what its like
Old May 8th 2007, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

willywonka is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, were hoping to be going to adelaide by feb next year as well. where abouts in adelaide are you going?, what line of work are you in? how far are you in the visa process?????
Old May 8th 2007, 1:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mers
Congratulations. We are hoping to move to Adelaide area a bit later next year probably around july good luck and let us know what its like

In July it's cold

In Feb it's hot

Need any advice either of you, give me a shout
Old May 8th 2007, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by willywonka
Hi, were hoping to be going to adelaide by feb next year as well. where abouts in adelaide are you going?, what line of work are you in? how far are you in the visa process?????
Hi

We have already got our visa - My partner is in the building trade, we went to Adelaide last year for 3 months to see what it was like, and we loved it we stayed in North Adelaide, and now would look to buy a house near there, Burnside or Stirling.

Were just now saving as much as we can

Old May 8th 2007, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wendy
In July it's cold

In Feb it's hot

Need any advice either of you, give me a shout
Thanks for that !!!!
Old May 8th 2007, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

willywonka is an unknown quantity at this point

i am waiting for my skills to come back at mo (nurse), have got fingers crossed that it wont be too much longer then the visa can be sent off.....have already got a buyer for my house, so am going to start looking for somewhere to rent until we go, its well exciting, i cant wait......my eldest son (16) is going to take some convincing to go, but my other two (12 and 14) cant wait. We will have to keep in touch, Michelle.

Wendy, i will definitely be picking your brains soon, hope you dont mind, thanks. Michelle.