movig to Oz

Old Aug 21st 2007, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

soon to be a sheila will become famous soon enough
Default movig to Oz

Hi all

Anyone used white and co. from dunfermline for removal to oz.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:05 pm
Btaz

btazgallacher is on a distinguished road
Default Re: movig to Oz

Hi,

Sorry i can't help but i am curious as u are wanting to use this company in Dunfermline and i live in Kirkcaldy and will be moving in the next few months but i am at the beginning of starting to organise myself to get house rented out etc. Its a long story but we got visa in October 2006 and went to Perth for a visit in spring this year but could not make up ours minds.

We are now going to go but only decided this week and arrrrhhhh no idea where to start. I want to rent my house just in case and as it is ex council it won't get us on the property market anyway so prefer to rent out there for a while.

any suggestions on how you tackled things would be great :-)

Linda
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

soon to be a sheila will become famous soon enough
Default Re: moving to Oz

HI

we have decided to move lock stock and barrel and sell everthing. My feelings are if you keep a foothold in scotland you wont be fully commited to moving to oz. Just my personal opinion. First thing i done was get myself a job and the rest just falls into place well everthing bar selling the car only thing that has stuck so far, and only 5 weeks to go Yipes!!!!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 7:47 am
Btaz

btazgallacher is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: movig to Oz

Hi,

5 weeks yikes . Did you have a garage sale or carboots or open house sale or local paper or what? Not sure how one gets rid of everything en masse , . Sorry to be a pest but its just something i have not really tackled before. Some people say just give it all to charity or bring things to the tip ... I think part of wanting to rent the house out , again is based on the fact i can leave a lot in the house.... bit like leaving loads in the attick when u move house .

Where is Oz u moving to? We are going to Perth , have family there.

Thanks for your help