Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Move To Australia Blog

Move To Australia Blog

Old Jul 18th 2006, 9:32 am
Just Joined

Stevemv69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Move To Australia Blog

Hi there everyone, my Australian girlfriend and I are just starting out on the Visa application process. TO keep my friends and family up to date with our progress i have started a blog.

www.movetoaustralia.blogspot.com

The aim is to provide a diary of all the people we speak to and processes / hoops we jump through. It's at it's infancy at the moment but please check it out and over the coming weeks and months as it might be helpful for us all.

If you have any advice or comments to things that you think would be worth while to post please let me know!
Enjoy

Steve

Old Jul 18th 2006, 10:04 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Move To Australia Blog

Originally Posted by Stevemv69
Hi there everyone, my Australian girlfriend and I are just starting out on the Visa application process. TO keep my friends and family up to date with our progress i have started a blog.

The aim is to provide a diary of all the people we speak to and processes / hoops we jump through. It's at it's infancy at the moment but please check it out and over the coming weeks and months as it might be helpful for us all.

If you have any advice or comments to things that you think would be worth while to post please let me know!
Enjoy

Steve

Good luck with the blog Steve. Quite a few of us have started them on here - if you look under the posters username it will show if they have a blog - you just need to click on it to view it. Reading others blogs might give you an idea of what you'd like to include in your own?

Enjoy the journey!
Old Jul 18th 2006, 3:06 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Steve and welcome on here
Good Luck with your blog and your future new life Down Under.

Julie. x
Old Jul 18th 2006, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

noonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to all

Haha that's spooky. MY Australian girlfriend and I doing exactly the same thing, and to keep my friends and family and the general world at large up to date with our progress I have started a blog too

http://www.edinoz.com

Maybe we're the same person?
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:49 am
Just Joined

Stevemv69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by noonard
Haha that's spooky. MY Australian girlfriend and I doing exactly the same thing, and to keep my friends and family and the general world at large up to date with our progress I have started a blog too

http://www.edinoz.com

Maybe we're the same person?
thats exactly my plan, start a blog and then i intend with a little help from my computer literate friends evolve it into a website that will act as a communication point for family and friends