Mountain Bikes

Old Jan 15th 2004, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

shedu is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Mountain Bikes

Should we buy ourselves new mountain bicycles in the UK or wait until we get to Perth??

Nothing too fancy or flashy - what would it cost in Perth?

Thanks gang.
Old Jan 16th 2004, 9:36 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Mountain Bikes

Originally posted by shedu
Should we buy ourselves new mountain bicycles in the UK or wait until we get to Perth??

Nothing too fancy or flashy - what would it cost in Perth?

Thanks gang.
I thought I would reply, we went out and bought 3 new mountain bikes this week, brother-in-law in Perth had his bike shipped over as he reckoned it was cheaper. It makes sense as we have a container to fill, we even got the boxes from JJB to put them back into when we need to pack. Very cheap so we figured worth while.
Jenny
Old Jan 16th 2004, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

shedu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mountain Bikes

Originally posted by jensteve
I thought I would reply, we went out and bought 3 new mountain bikes this week, brother-in-law in Perth had his bike shipped over as he reckoned it was cheaper. It makes sense as we have a container to fill, we even got the boxes from JJB to put them back into when we need to pack. Very cheap so we figured worth while.
Jenny
Very interesting Jenny -
Someone else told me that to buy in Perth costs about $200-$250 and if we buy two at the same time will get a better deal. Saying that I have seem some really nice bikes in Makro's here at £99 each (sale price). We will have space in the container but they will obviously look brand new so I don't want to get stung for GST. Still I suppose if thats the least of my problems I should count myself lucky.

Thanks for replying.