mount lawly

Old Aug 15th 2006, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

cakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant future
Default mount lawly

hi, i have found accomodation for an appartment in mount Lawly, will be there for 7 weeks from end of november.Can anyone tell me what the area is like, safe, dodgy etc.

thanks

simon
Old Aug 15th 2006, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

rpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud of
Default Re: mount lawly

Originally Posted by cakeychef
hi, i have found accomodation for an appartment in mount Lawly, will be there for 7 weeks from end of november.Can anyone tell me what the area is like, safe, dodgy etc.

thanks

simon
most of it is lovely , full of old done-up houses.
Try to aim to be near the 'cafe strip', and a great pub/cafe in the area is The Queens. heres link:
http://www.westcoastcafes.com.au/Queens.htm

Its also very very close to city.
Old Aug 15th 2006, 9:45 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mount lawly

Originally Posted by cakeychef

thanks

simon

Mt Lawley is a nice spot with million dollar homes, Some very nice cafes and restaurants, close to the city and Northbridge.

Closer to the train line and more so over the other side of it is Maylands and with the built up units is where you are more likely to find a few deros but nothing to worry about.