Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Motorcycle License - Queensland

Motorcycle License - Queensland

Old Oct 13th 2007, 7:25 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Motorcycle License - Queensland

Originally Posted by martin4414
November 28th cant wait just sorted it all out

Cant wait to buy me a new bike though had sell my babby (bike that is in jan ) miss it loads

Been looking though the wife not to chuffed

Keep it touch

Martin
Bloody hell Martin, you don't let the dust settle do ya Wicked mate, where are you heading?

Lol, yeah you gotta get a new bike, it's the law, surely
Old Oct 13th 2007, 8:08 pm
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Clippies
Bloody hell Martin, you don't let the dust settle do ya Wicked mate, where are you heading?

Lol, yeah you gotta get a new bike, it's the law, surely

YES Defo

Heading for adelaide staying at the Brighton caravan park (not the uk one) its in adelaide

for 2 weeks and then i dont know ?? shall buy a tent ??get back tio nature. Then again that may hurt.

So much to do just emailed all the contractors letting them know i wont be available for work on the 14 nov (forever) i shall find out monday as i havent told any of them im off or migrating.

Martin

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>
Old Oct 13th 2007, 8:14 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martin4414
YES Defo

Heading for adelaide staying at the Brighton caravan park (not the uk one) its in adelaide

for 2 weeks and then i dont know ?? shall buy a tent ??get back tio nature. Then again that may hurt.

So much to do just emailed all the contractors letting them know i wont be available for work on the 14 nov (forever) i shall find out monday as i havent told any of them im off or migrating.

Martin

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Lol, I reckon a tent is the way to go, tent and a bike, what more could you want

Aw really pleased for you mate, keep in touch eh

Kath x
Old Oct 15th 2007, 7:42 am
sullysdownunder

wayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to behold

hi ya mate
asfor doing your motorcycle test i would wait untill you get to aus. i done part 1 but didnt have time to do part 2 in the uk. came to north queensland 14 months ago and just had to do the q-ride test hell of a lot cheaper been riding my bike for the last 12 months