Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Motorbike Licence

Motorbike Licence

Old Nov 26th 2006, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light
Default Motorbike Licence

OH passed his motorbike test in Australia and when he returned to UK he had it added to his UK Driving Licence. When he returns to Australia will he be able to transfer it back to an Australian Licence? and if not, what happens, does he take the test again? and would he have to do the probationary period again? and more importantly downgrade to a 250cc

Dolly
Old Nov 26th 2006, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Motorbike Licence

Originally Posted by dollydaydream2
OH passed his motorbike test in Australia and when he returned to UK he had it added to his UK Driving Licence. When he returns to Australia will he be able to transfer it back to an Australian Licence? and if not, what happens, does he take the test again? and would he have to do the probationary period again? and more importantly downgrade to a 250cc

Dolly
Hi
My bike test was done in the UK,and here in Oz they just transfered it to my new licence....no re test....i dont think he would have to to a probation period again...after all he's passed the test once...maybe a good idea to get all car drivers to sit a motor bike test tho