Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

motorbike licence?

motorbike licence?

Old Dec 28th 2005, 11:41 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default motorbike licence?

ok new years resolution and stuff
how do i take the test and how easy is it
are there downloadable forms?if so please post a link would go to rego office but only get 2 hours for lunch
Old Dec 29th 2005, 12:13 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: motorbike licence?

Are you taking it from scratch or converting?
Old Dec 29th 2005, 12:15 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Are you taking it from scratch or converting?
from scratch i`m afraid! had a provisional 125 but never followed it up
Old Dec 29th 2005, 12:36 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I seem to remember someone posting that when you apply for your first Aussie licence as well as ticking the standard boxes for car and up to 8 tonnes if you tick the motorbike one as well you get a licence straight away.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 12:43 am
Up The Arse!!

Originally Posted by worzel
I seem to remember someone posting that when you apply for your first Aussie licence as well as ticking the standard boxes for car and up to 8 tonnes if you tick the motorbike one as well you get a licence straight away.
that will please the mrs if it`s true
Old Dec 29th 2005, 1:17 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
Excellent way to kill yourself if that is true :scared: . They did look at my UK licence in Brisbane to see the classes to convert though so it may be pot luck.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 9:16 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Centurion
Excellent way to kill yourself if that is true :scared: . They did look at my UK licence in Brisbane to see the classes to convert though so it may be pot luck.

Dunno about that one, the licence and the form. Can't remember being on it and hubby rung them up a couple of weeks back and got an earful from the licensing dept because he argued the fact that he could ride a 125 in the UK, he was told he was no longer in the UK and all he could ride was a 50cc hairdryer at a max of 50kph!!!
He is also thinking about taking lessons and getting a proper bike license.
Jenny
Old Dec 29th 2005, 9:51 am
Arriving in GC 12th Jan

elksa will become famous soon enoughelksa will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wengerboy
ok new years resolution and stuff
how do i take the test and how easy is it
are there downloadable forms?if so please post a link would go to rego office but only get 2 hours for lunch
This may help. Info on learning to ride a motorbike in queensland.

Q-Ride