Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Motorbike lessons on the Gold Coast

Motorbike lessons on the Gold Coast

Old Mar 31st 2007, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Motorbike lessons on the Gold Coast

Looking for motorbike lessons on the Gold Coast for me and hubby, can anyone recommend a school. Or any info on what we will need and prices. I have no experience on a bike, but hubby at the moment is riding a scooter 50cc. But he does have some motorbike experience (off road bikes as a child).

Stacey

Last edited by stacey and jordan; Mar 31st 2007 at 10:27 pm. Reason: Experience
Old Apr 1st 2007, 1:09 am
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Motorbike lessons on the Gold Coast

not quite the gold coast.... but you'd be best heading up to springwood and going to Morgan & Whacker! never heard a bad report about those guys, and that's where I got my licence

also check out the http://www.qmrf.com forum for info on who NOT to go to on the gold coast!!
Old Apr 1st 2007, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: Motorbike lessons on the Gold Coast

Just make sure you get good crash helmets, with the way Ozzie's drive. Have you checked the yellow pages. Good luck...Quill.