Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Motorbike Instructor Oz?

Motorbike Instructor Oz?

Old Mar 6th 2005, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough
Default Motorbike Instructor Oz?

As part of the life changing move to Oz in 11 months (I know its quite a long way away..still have a wedding to fit in between though) I was thinking of getting into the Motorcycle Instruction game....just wondering if anyone knows whether in Oz they follow the same standard as the UK i.e. CBT,DAS etc....are UK qualification such as the IAM, Rospa Gold etc recognise over there?

Thanks
Old Mar 7th 2005, 10:05 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Motorbike Instructor Oz?

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
As part of the life changing move to Oz in 11 months (I know its quite a long way away..still have a wedding to fit in between though) I was thinking of getting into the Motorcycle Instruction game....just wondering if anyone knows whether in Oz they follow the same standard as the UK i.e. CBT,DAS etc....are UK qualification such as the IAM, Rospa Gold etc recognise over there?

Thanks
Hey mate,
I got my motorcycle license in Oz about 5 years ago. I got my license through a company called Stay Uprite. I will put there web site on this reply. Hope it helps you. Good to see some more bike riders going to Oz, I think you will enjoy it.

Jim
http://www.stayupright.com.au/index.htm
Old Mar 7th 2005, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Cheers for the link, whereabouts in Oz are you?

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Hey mate,
I got my motorcycle license in Oz about 5 years ago. I got my license through a company called Stay Uprite. I will put there web site on this reply. Hope it helps you. Good to see some more bike riders going to Oz, I think you will enjoy it.

Jim
http://www.stayupright.com.au/index.htm
Old Mar 7th 2005, 7:26 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Cheers for the link, whereabouts in Oz are you?
I am livingin Glasgow at the moment, waiting for missus to get visa. I am from Canberra originaly, we will probably settle back there. Anyway, hope you get to ride when you go to Oz. I'm sure you will love it.
Jim