Reload this Page >

mothers worst nightmare

Wikiposts

mothers worst nightmare

Old Sep 21st 2003, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default mothers worst nightmare

me and des have been at the pub all afternoon, having a great time ry has been staying with his friends for the weekend, he has now turned up with 8 of his friends on scooters all of which are 16, me and des are incomprehensible after 5 pints make a right fool of our ourselves and our son, ohhh i hope he can forgive us

arlene too many wines instead of green tea

Old Sep 21st 2003, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Arelene

Should have stuck to the green tea.

Oh well we all make mistakes especially of the drunken variety.

Hope he forgives you.
Old Sep 21st 2003, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by footie chick
Arelene

Should have stuck to the green tea.

Oh well we all make mistakes especially of the drunken variety.

Hope he forgives you.

oohh please never been drunk in front of ry before, he has taken it in his stride but his mates well i dont know

i thought that he was out for the day and we had carte blanche to do what we had to do with the day him turning up had totally perplexped me now i feel a right lush anybody else feel like this with their kids as they have grown older

a very embarrassed and lush filled arlene

no more beers ever again
Old Sep 21st 2003, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Don't worry I sure they are all partial to a few Barcardi Breezers when they are on their own!!

Parents are an embarassment to ALL teenagers regardless of your behaviour- just being alive is enough to annoy them- until they want money that is!!!
Old Sep 21st 2003, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

the "im sure mum my friends didnt relaise you had a few too many" set my mind well at ease

sobered up really quickly now waiting for him to come home

feel like 16 myself and very embarrassed

arlene

being chastised and full of remorse
Old Sep 21st 2003, 6:16 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

You never know you might have earnt a few kudos points. His mates will be saying "God your parents are pissheads. Mine don't do anything like that. In fact parents don't do anything like that......do they? God perhaps they have done some of the wild and whacky stuff only us teenagers do"

Then one of his mates taps him on the shoulder and says "Here Ry you don't think that they still.......You know?"

Ry turns round and say "Ewwwwww god no"

At some point in life we all come to realise that we are not the first in the world to get drunk etc etc.
Old Sep 21st 2003, 6:24 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

[i]
Ry turns round and say "Ewwwwww god no"
That probably didn't help any did it

Sorry
Old Sep 21st 2003, 7:04 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mothers worst nightmare

[ me and des are incomprehensible after 5 pints make a right fool of our ourselves and our son, ohhh i hope he can forgive us
beer:
Hey Arlene! your his parents, isn't it our mission in life to embarras the little darlings, as much as possible
Old Sep 21st 2003, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

ellen fedulow is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi arlene

I have children of various ages (7 to 20) a couple of weeks ago me and hubby went down to our local, wasn't intending to get pi**** but they went and had a lock in, so what is a gal to do lol
anyway me and hubby walking back home (well stumbling actually) singing "its a long way to tip ya mary...." when 14 yr old daughter opens her bedroom window and shouts" WILL YOU BE QUIET, YOU'LL WAKE THE STREET UP" and "WHAT TIME DO YOU CALL THIS, I'VE GOT SCHOOL IN THE MORNING" The shame of it!

ellen1
Old Sep 21st 2003, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by ellen fedulow
Hi arlene

I have children of various ages (7 to 20) a couple of weeks ago me and hubby went down to our local, wasn't intending to get pi**** but they went and had a lock in, so what is a gal to do lol
anyway me and hubby walking back home (well stumbling actually) singing "its a long way to tip ya mary...." when 14 yr old daughter opens her bedroom window and shouts" WILL YOU BE QUIET, YOU'LL WAKE THE STREET UP" and "WHAT TIME DO YOU CALL THIS, I'VE GOT SCHOOL IN THE MORNING" The shame of it!

ellen1
Old Sep 21st 2003, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ellen fedulow
Hi arlene

ellen1

That is priceless......