Reload this Page >

mother and baby/toddler groups perth

mother and baby/toddler groups perth

Old Oct 22nd 2008, 1:59 pm
Just Joined

douser is an unknown quantity at this point
Default mother and baby/toddler groups perth

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone knows of any mother and baby groups in Perth or suburbs close to the city or where I could find info on this? We'll be arriving in Perth this Sat and will be living in the city for the first month, not sure where we'll be living after the first month yet. My husband will be working, so my daughter (9 months) and I will be looking for company as we won't know anyone. Also, are there waiting lists for creches as I plan on finding work in January and will need to organise childcare.
Thanks,
Douser's wife.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mother and baby/toddler groups perth

where are you going to be living ? the trouble is most will be closing in early dec for christmas

how ever there is a reg coffee morning up at hiliarys on a tuesday? or a thursday ? cant remember which one sorry
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

best thing to do is get in touch with your local health nurse or clinic when you arrive, they should have details of local mum's groups
Old Feb 20th 2009, 10:48 am
Just Joined

j3ssop is an unknown quantity at this point

hello did you get any joy finding any mother and baby groups. I have just moved here and am moving to Carramar soon, would love to go to some groups myself. I have a 2 1/2 year old and an eleven month old.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 11:15 am
Just Joined

j3ssop is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just moved to perth and am about to move into a rental in Carramar. i have 2 children one is 2 1/2 the other is eleven months old. Does anyone living locally with young children fancy meeting up for a coffee or something in the next few weeks

thanks kate:
Old Feb 21st 2009, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j3ssop
I have just moved to perth and am about to move into a rental in Carramar. i have 2 children one is 2 1/2 the other is eleven months old. Does anyone living locally with young children fancy meeting up for a coffee or something in the next few weeks

thanks kate:
there is a northen meet up on thursday at hilarys i think its 12 pm for mums to gether
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

Uuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the rough

thanks kate:
Hi Kate, we recently moved into the area too. As far as I know there is, or at least was, a mother and toddler group in the Carramar community center. You could check that out.
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 1:25 am
Just Joined

douser is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kate,
I have just joined a playgroup in Joondalup, we meet up once a week for 2 hours from 9-11, think there is another time slot from 11-1 too. There's a nice outdoor play area with a sandpit, swings and lots of ride on toys, there's usually a craft activity going on indoors too. There's morning tea for the little ones and the parents and we finish with a sing song of nursery rhymes. it's a great way to meet new people. They probably run a playgroup in your area too, if not you're not far from Joondalup. The number for Playgroup WA is 1800171882, they'll give you numbers of people to contact in the area. I live in Currambine, and have a 13 month old girl with another baby on the way, so if you every want to meet up for a coffee, send me a pm.
Dousers wife.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 12:55 pm
Just Joined

mjn2235 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks kate:
hi,
i am new to this site and not sure if i am posting right! i live in tapping and have been here for over a year now, i have 3 boys one almost 4, one who just turned 2 and a new born. are you still interested in meeting up? i have some friends here but would like to meet more people and join the carramar mother and toddlers. do you know when it is?