Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

mother and baby activities in melbourne

mother and baby activities in melbourne

Old Oct 16th 2003, 8:14 pm
Just Joined

cannr is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking mother and baby activities in melbourne

Hello, I am a mother of twin boys, who are nearly six months old and we are planning to move out to Melbourne in February 2004:scared:

I am hoping to get as much info and make as many contacts before leaving about mum and baby/toddler activities in the Eastern suburbs, so any mum and dads out there who have settled into an active family life, all suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks

Jane (Robs better half!! )
Old Oct 16th 2003, 9:37 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Mine are a bit old for that, but my cus has 7 month old and lives in the eastern burbs. Will let you know when i find out more.
Old Oct 16th 2003, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

sunny_samantha is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by h garrett
Mine are a bit old for that, but my cus has 7 month old and lives in the eastern burbs. Will let you know when i find out more.
Just wanted to say that our son is 3 months old ad we would be really interested in any info. about Adelaide as that is were we hope to head...realise this post is about Melbourne but you never know who may read this...
THANKS ANYONE!
Old Oct 16th 2003, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

I would try to get into a baby group in your area. They are a great way of getting to know other people and find out the best places and things to do. Would check out your local council’s website and when you get there, check out the local free paper and the local library.