Reload this Page >

Most Commen Place

Most Commen Place

Old Feb 25th 2008, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

mcnivend is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Most Commen Place

Hi there, and thanks for having me.

I'm just here to find out some information for when I apply to immigrate to Australia. I am 19 years old, time served plumber in August. My Fiancee is a 19 year old qualified hairdresser, so it should be OK.

I am going to book a holiday this year to Aussie land, and I was just wondering where is the most commen place that people tend to immigrate to?
Old Feb 25th 2008, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Most Commen Place

Originally Posted by mcnivend
Hi there, and thanks for having me.

I'm just here to find out some information for when I apply to immigrate to Australia. I am 19 years old, time served plumber in August. My Fiancee is a 19 year old qualified hairdresser, so it should be OK.

I am going to book a holiday this year to Aussie land, and I was just wondering where is the most commen place that people tend to immigrate to?
Hello and welcome to the site.
Where you want to go is down to personal preference and circumstance. You will have to do some research and start the process of elimination to accommodate your own life styles.
Start by having a look at
www.immi.gov.au
to check your eligibility for a visa
Then have a look at
www.seek.com.au
This will give you an idea of job availability in different areas. Then have a look at
www.realesate.com.au
For house prices and rentals.
Good luck and if you need any more information, just ask as they are a very friendly bunch on here.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:19 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mcnivend

The most common places for people to emigrate to are SE Qld (mainly Brisbane & the Gold Coast) and Perth....they are a 5hr flight apart so plan your trip carefully!!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:25 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

I think as BC said, it is Perth and Brisbane.

It used to be Perth was the more attractive proposition for flocking poms... but Brizzy is a close second, perhaps even 1st choice now.

I think the order is as thus:

1. Perth - as far from AST as you can get
2. Gold Coast - Pac Pines
3. Brisbane - North Lakes
4. Sunshine Coast - and southern districts ( gympified )

Ste
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au

It used to be Perth was the more attractive proposition for flocking poms... but Brizzy is a close second, perhaps even 1st choice now.

Ste
No, wasn't me

If I was 19 I would be getting a WHV and doing ALL of the cities
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:31 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
No, wasn't me

If I was 19 I would be getting a WHV and doing ALL of the cities
LOL didya see my quick change !!!

Sorry
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

LOL didya see my quick change !!!

Sorry

I did see it

Was thinking, no-one will have any idea what we are talking about.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Dann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really nice

Ste
Forgive me I'm new but whats AST?

Dan
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:46 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

I did see it

Was thinking, no-one will have any idea what we are talking about.
I saw it too don't worry!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dann2000
Forgive me I'm new but whats AST?

Dan

AST (or aston man to give him his proper name) is a legend in Perth, he's a bit of a madman who lives in the hills. Remember them stories you used to get when you were a kid and your parents told you to stay away from the 'crazy guy' who eats kids, is mental and has the dreaded lurgy? well that's AST
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Dann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really nice

Thanks, So much to learn.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

AST (or aston man to give him his proper name) is a legend in Perth, he's a bit of a madman who lives in the hills. Remember them stories you used to get when you were a kid and your parents told you to stay away from the 'crazy guy' who eats kids, is mental and has the dreaded lurgy? well that's AST
PMSL Wendy

You also forgot to say he is the guy who starts new treads and then replies to himself
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dann2000
Thanks, So much to learn.
Go to the barbie section and search for treads started by AST and you will know what we are talking about. Also i wish you the best of luck wish i had of done it when i finished my time but found the pub instead
Old Feb 25th 2008, 11:44 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the most popular place for immigrants is NSW followed by Victoria, especially Sydney for work.

Queenland coasts and Perth are big favourites amongst the poms recently. But the highest population of British born people is in NSW. So as far as being common - I think NSW takes the title!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 11:53 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

Originally Posted by Sandra
I thought the most popular place for immigrants is NSW followed by Victoria, especially Sydney for work.

Queenland coasts and Perth are big favourites amongst the poms recently. But the highest population of British born people is in NSW. So as far as being common - I think NSW takes the title!
That's a good point Sandra. I think Qld and WA are the number one choice among UK / Euro immigrants now, whereas NSW & Vic are the top choice for Asian immigrants. And as Asian immigrants now for the first time outnumber those from the UK & Europe you could well be right about NSW being No 1.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.