66.67%
Wills
33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Most Aussie? William or Harry

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:08 pm
Badge

Default Most Aussie? William or Harry

Once again like to see old Harry down under. My fiance and her mate was takling about the relative merits of the two boys not long ago.

Seeing as old William has also done his stint in Chile, who do you girls rate?

Badgers

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:13 pm
WBB

from a bloke's point of view i think wills is a little bit gay, i know he is not, but , well you know what i mean.

harry on the other hand seems like a good laugh likes a drink smokes the odd blunt, one of the lads.

harry is the man for me

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:16 pm
Badge

agreed Billy boy. Was going to say he was a big poof too, but thought I'd be fair and let someone else have a chance.

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:23 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Royals. Pah.

Sorry.....but im not really game for all this monarchy business.

The wife? She likes Wills, although she promises that i am still better looking.....

Her nose has been growing and growing every time she tells me. Its at about 8 inches now. Reminds me of some fairy tale; just can't remember which