Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Most annoying type of post...

Wikiposts

Most annoying type of post...

Old May 17th 2005, 2:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Most annoying type of post...

Originally Posted by Simone
yeah, but, yeah but, I have to go to bed! Why couldn't 3legs have started this at 7!

Btw, I agree you sound like Maggy, lol
ha ha ha that might be cos maggy is scottish too lol
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wildmark
You might find them boring but to the people that are asking there obviously interested, if your bent out of shape by them dont read them.

BTW to answer your post, any kind of post that does not have any use on this kind of forum....a bit like yours!

Mark
hey, like your style Mark, you should post more often!
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hmmm, I'm in the sitting room actually, and I've met a lot of the people I chat to on here, and hope to meet some of the others one day.

Just a thought, and leaving my own posts out of it, but remove all those with 5000+ posts and you lose a lot of knowledge - Bondipom for a start, JAJ, need I continue........
Yes, I'm in the study! And I have met heaps of people from this forum.

Hmmm, more to life. Yep, I could be watching tv, reading a book, emailing friends, cleaning the house, ironing. Or I could just do those things some other time.....
Old May 17th 2005, 2:58 am
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

The Karma begging posts do my head in.............you have to earn it IMO.

As do the "Virtual Pubs" all that "do you have this drink or that", "no we only have xxx drink" jeeeesus!

and we even had other people setting up rival bars with special offers to try and tempt people away from the other pub

only to then get abusive cos no-one went, mainly cos they were a troll under yet another name!

Finally, cut and paste threads of "oz is crap" or "uk is crap" - we all know that journalism in the UK and OZ is of the worst most sensationalist kind so why would we read what they have to say, usually on a subject they clearly know nothing about or have just made up?
And do the OP's believe that we are going to say "bollocks to emigrating, clearly Oz is not utopia and despite all the research and money I've invested I'm going to stay here"

Cadman

Ps - this post went on a lot longer than I intended, I just couldn't help myself.
It's like a virtual Room 101! Nothing like a virtual pub though.
Old May 17th 2005, 2:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, more to life. Yep, I could be watching tv, reading a book, emailing friends, cleaning the house, ironing. Or I could just do those things some other time.....
or, like some others u could be sittin counting your legs
Go Banana's !!

Guys I need to go to bed !!!

Jill

Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
ah, but thats not me....im scottish rmbr
i can drink, shit, pish, and eat from a bucket all at the same time
Now that is one hell of an image in my mind!!!

JTL is doing well on his 1,999, bet Mrs JTL can't believe her luck, earliest he's been in bed for weeks....
Old May 17th 2005, 3:01 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by soapy
or, like some others u could be sittin counting your legs
LOL LOL LOL LOL thanx for the larf

Jill

Old May 17th 2005, 3:01 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by cadman
The Karma begging posts do my head in.............you have to earn it IMO.

As do the "Virtual Pubs" all that "do you have this drink or that", "no we only have xxx drink" jeeeesus!

and we even had other people setting up rival bars with special offers to try and tempt people away from the other pub

only to then get abusive cos no-one went, mainly cos they were a troll under yet another name!

Finally, cut and paste threads of "oz is crap" or "uk is crap" - we all know that journalism in the UK and OZ is of the worst most sensationalist kind so why would we read what they have to say, usually on a subject they clearly know nothing about or have just made up?
And do the OP's believe that we are going to say "bollocks to emigrating, clearly Oz is not utopia and despite all the research and money I've invested I'm going to stay here"

Cadman

Ps - this post went on a lot longer than I intended, I just couldn't help myself.
It's like a virtual Room 101! Nothing like a virtual pub though.
if u had went on any longer you would have developed a tic lol
Old May 17th 2005, 3:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

night Jill
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, another thing I could be doing: SLEEPING.

Alarm goes at 6.(hope it's not another storm at 6am, no it's predicted to hit in the afternoon)

Goodnight folks
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

This is my sort of post. Everyone saying something but everyone saying b*gger all. Have to agree with OP even though I am guilty of starting some of them. The one's that really p*ss me off I don't reply to unless really really PMTish just go away and mutter mutter grumble grumble about getting a life, go boil head etc. Kids look she's at BE again
Old May 17th 2005, 3:03 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

This post has certainly got people talking! Obviously a 'sore' point for some people? Personally, I have no problem with any of the posts - I scan, read some, skip some. I LOVE IT ON HERE!!!!!!!!

Old May 17th 2005, 3:03 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Now that is one hell of an image in my mind!!!

JTL is doing well on his 1,999, bet Mrs JTL can't believe her luck, earliest he's been in bed for weeks....
i left out the crude bits too

come on JTL, u know u want to
Old May 17th 2005, 3:04 am
Master of verbal pish©

Yes, another thing I could be doing: SLEEPING.

Alarm goes at 6.(hope it's not another storm at 6am, no it's predicted to hit in the afternoon)

Goodnight folks
night Simone

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.