Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Most annoying type of post...

Wikiposts

Most annoying type of post...

Old May 17th 2005, 2:45 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Most annoying type of post...

I personally think that people with say 5000+ posts should really try and get out more...

There's got to be more to life than sitting in front of a computer in a bedroom at night talking to a bunch of folk you're never likely to meet.

Or am I missing something ?
Old May 17th 2005, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Before I go on, this thread is a "little" tongue in cheek...

What type of post really twists your melons...

a) Can anyone tell me about the suburbs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxx ?

b) Exchanging money advice needed

c) How long before I contact my case officer ?

d) The Potatoe Peeler Memoires part XXVI

e) Anyone have any links to cheap airfare websites

f) Oz wages compared to the UK

g) Car hire companies in Perth

h) Fear of spiders - HELP !

i) Having trouble telling the family

j) Should we have a leaving do

k) Container costs - how much ?

l) Shipping cars to Oz

m) Broadband advice needed

n) What time does the sunset in Oz ?

o) Perth / Brisbane drinking clubs

p) Hoons - which suburb to avoid ?

q) State v Private schools

r) Can I transfer to the Australian Police ?

s) Rent or Buy ?

t) Six months in, our thoughts

u) Where can I get to see the Marine v Barrow game ? Is it live on Foxtel ?

v) Another whinging pom thread

w) Exchange rate on the up

x) Property prices set to drop ?

y) Where do I go for my Police Checks ? If I have beheaded my next door neighbours, will they let me in ?

z) Oz TV is sh!te !!!

Many more I'm sure...

Yes, it's an informative site...perhaps the best of it's type but you do cringe when you see some of these appearing again and again and AGAIN !!!

Keep 'em coming.

Three Legs

You might find them boring but to the people that are asking there obviously interested, if your bent out of shape by them dont read them.

BTW to answer your post, any kind of post that does not have any use on this kind of forum....a bit like yours!

Mark
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
b)

d)

and d) again

Sorry, I'm not a fan of people living their lives vicariously on a forum. Go blog somewhere.

JTL
I'm getting the blog sorted - BTW I am not living my life on the forum I have a full, varied life, with lots of very good friends. Just thought it would be fun to do a diary, to help people, but it's becoming less and less so, thanks to the odd nasty comment on here.

It saddens me this thread even started, because I am not the only one who has started threads on this list and people are only asking for help or giving an opinion, they don't expect to be attacked.

Jill

Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

yes .....another leg
DAWG
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
no u wont
This could be a real test of JTLs willpower - either that or he will create a new identity.......a troll in the making??
Old May 17th 2005, 2:47 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
I'm getting the blog sorted - BTW I am not living my life on the forum I have a full, varied life, with lots of very good friends. Just thought it would be fun to do a diary, to help people, but it's becoming less and less so, thanks to the odd nasty comment on here.

It saddens me this thread even started, because I am not the only one who has started threads on this list and people are only asking for help or giving an opinion, they don't expect to be attacked.

Jill
Jill , ignore it, dont bite. we all love reading yir pish
keep it coming hen
Old May 17th 2005, 2:48 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
This could be a real test of JTLs willpower - either that or he will create a new identity.......a troll in the making??
u might be right, but i doubt it.....must be itchin to hit they keys right now
Old May 17th 2005, 2:50 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Gees you guys are a bunch of whingers . This is a forum, people, a place that actively encourages questions that hopefully will be answered!! Continue with the questions newbies (of which I consider myself one) and I am sure there will always be someone (anyone?) who will answer your question. As for the diaries, I quite like them - keep them coming.

I'm off to dream and live my life vicariously through someone elses thread
Old May 17th 2005, 2:51 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

auch, i would drink u lot under the table while i strip on top of it lmao
By the way the last guy that said that to me had a shock as I was still drinking Cascade Premium while he was muttering "pass the bucket......" and looking very green!
Old May 17th 2005, 2:51 am
Go Banana's !!

Jill , ignore it, dont bite. we all love reading yir pish
keep it coming hen
God you sound just like Maggy, thanx Dol LOL

It's been ages since I have sat all night on here, quite interesting..........

Jill

Old May 17th 2005, 2:53 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
God you sound just like Maggy, thanx Dol LOL

It's been ages since I have sat all night on here, quite interesting..........

Jill
sound like maggy, your losing it now lol.
its great on here at night, cos when u get a thread like this, u can just turn it into your own wee chat room he he he
Old May 17th 2005, 2:53 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I personally think that people with say 5000+ posts should really try and get out more...

There's got to be more to life than sitting in front of a computer in a bedroom at night talking to a bunch of folk you're never likely to meet.

I find it strange people writing stuff like this, and just before starting OFF TOPIC trolly threads.....

Bite!
Old May 17th 2005, 2:54 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

sound like maggy, your losing it now lol.
its great on here at night, cos when u get a thread like this, u can just turn it into your own wee chat room he he he
yeah, but, yeah but, I have to go to bed! Why couldn't 3legs have started this at 7!

Btw, I agree you sound like Maggy, lol
Old May 17th 2005, 2:54 am
Home and Happy

Hmmm, I'm in the sitting room actually, and I've met a lot of the people I chat to on here, and hope to meet some of the others one day.

Just a thought, and leaving my own posts out of it, but remove all those with 5000+ posts and you lose a lot of knowledge - Bondipom for a start, JAJ, need I continue........
Old May 17th 2005, 2:55 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
By the way the last guy that said that to me had a shock as I was still drinking Cascade Premium while he was muttering "pass the bucket......" and looking very green!
ah, but thats not me....im scottish rmbr
i can drink, shit, pish, and eat from a bucket all at the same time

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.