Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Morton-Jones Family 8 Month Update

The Morton-Jones Family 8 Month Update

Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:32 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default The Morton-Jones Family 8 Month Update

Hi guy's.

We get a lot of e-mails asking how we are getting on with our new live's on the Gold Coast and rather than write loads and loads of info, it is easier for us to give you our web site link which has photo's, updates and the story of our journey so far.

Take a look and let us know what you think!

http://www.themorton-jonesfamily.blogspot.com/

Trish, Rob, Callum, Georgia, Tia & Shark Bait (The Fish)
Old Nov 10th 2006, 9:27 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Morton-Jones Family 8 Month Update

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Shark Bait (The Fish)
Shark Bait - hoo hah hah.
Old Nov 10th 2006, 9:28 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Great read Rob & Trish!

We will have to meet up at some point as we are in the same postal code now!

love,

Claire
x
Hi guy's.

We get a lot of e-mails asking how we are getting on with our new live's on the Gold Coast and rather than write loads and loads of info, it is easier for us to give you our web site link which has photo's, updates and the story of our journey so far.

Old Nov 11th 2006, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

jayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nice

Hi guy's.

Hi guys, just thought I would write and let you know that I really enjoyed your blog, you all seem to be doing so well. The photos are great, I am going to have to get my map out and find out where that Island is, looks idylic!

I was in Arundel in September, its a handy location to be in, are you going to buy there or will you move on (I know someone who may be selling if interested ).

All the best for your futures

Jayjd
Old Nov 11th 2006, 1:38 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Hi Claire.

Please give me a call on<<Tel no removed>> or drop me a PM and i will give you our address and an invite for a get together!!!

Speak soon

Rob, Trish and kids

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Great read Rob & Trish!

We will have to meet up at some point as we are in the same postal code now!

love,

Claire
x

Last edited by Sue; Nov 12th 2006 at 2:39 am. Reason: Telephone number removed for privacy. It really is not wise to post your phone number on public forum
Old Nov 11th 2006, 6:23 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Claire.

Please give me a call on<<Tel no removed>> or drop me a PM and i will give you our address and an invite for a get together!!!

Speak soon

Rob, Trish and kids
Will do guys!
Old Nov 11th 2006, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

traceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant future

God I can't believe you have been here 8 months!!!

We have been here a year now woo hoo! We are up in Brisbane's northern suburbs and loving it as much as you.

Last time we were emailing you we were both applying for our visa's! God i've been slack! It says alot tho, in England I had nothing better to do that sit on this computer dreaming... now I am living the dream and hardly get on my computer lol!!!

Congrats on your new life! Cobgrats to us all hey?!

Tracey x
Old Nov 12th 2006, 2:29 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Great blog and good to hear you are getting on so well. You all look very happy.

Take care,
Claire
Old Nov 12th 2006, 7:24 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Not too sure where we will settle yet but Arundel we really like. In no hurry to buy just yet but you never know what is round the corner but renting just suits as at the moment.

Glad you like the blog......keeps our friends and family updated

Originally Posted by jayjd12
Hi guys, just thought I would write and let you know that I really enjoyed your blog, you all seem to be doing so well. The photos are great, I am going to have to get my map out and find out where that Island is, looks idylic!

I was in Arundel in September, its a handy location to be in, are you going to buy there or will you move on (I know someone who may be selling if interested ).

All the best for your futures

Jayjd
Old Nov 12th 2006, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guy's.

Great blog. Loved the photos. Hopefully our son will fit in as well as your kids seem to have done.

Cheers Scotschick