Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

mortgages with casual work - Perth

mortgages with casual work - Perth

Old Apr 4th 2005, 2:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default mortgages with casual work - Perth

Hi guys
Hubby is currently doing a lot of agency work and we are wondering if it's possible to get a mortgage with this. We've made a few enquiries but really just wondered if anyone has been in this position and been able to get a mortgage, plus if there are any recommendations as to who to use in Perth.
ta
Larissa
Old Apr 4th 2005, 3:07 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mortgages with casual work - Perth

Originally Posted by Larissa
Hi guys
Hubby is currently doing a lot of agency work and we are wondering if it's possible to get a mortgage with this. We've made a few enquiries but really just wondered if anyone has been in this position and been able to get a mortgage, plus if there are any recommendations as to who to use in Perth.
ta
Larissa
if you put down 35% you can get a low doc mortgage with Rams, no proof of income required...
Old Apr 4th 2005, 3:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Ta Walla, off to search - our deposit would be about 20% but I guess we could go for cheaper houses.
Karma coming your way.
Old Apr 4th 2005, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Hi Larissa,
Wasnt Yvette able to help you at all???????
Old Apr 18th 2005, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

thewoods is an unknown quantity at this point

we came to perth in sept 2003 - my husband got a casual job but handt starteed he asked his firm to ay he was PERMANENT that is the key word and how much he earned - we got a 80% mortgage from commonwealth - no questions asjed - after 6 wees of being in country
Old Apr 18th 2005, 4:38 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by thewoods
after 6 wees of being in country
That doesn't sound too bad, getting a mortgage after only 6 wees.

Thats about one days worth for me.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

thewoods is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pompeywill
That doesn't sound too bad, getting a mortgage after only 6 wees.

Thats about one days worth for me.
weeks!!!!! too many vodkas - should be getting off to bed!! om me if u wnat to know the adviser i went thru