mortgage tie in

Old Apr 10th 2007, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Loiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant future
Default mortgage tie in

Im a little cheesed tonight as Im trying to get my head around when to move to Oz. We have read the terms for our reduced rate mortgage and if we end morgage before Jan 09 we will have to pay out £8500. So I think we are stuck for 5 more months longer than we were planning.
Old Apr 10th 2007, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

gordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to all
Default Re: mortgage tie in

Originally Posted by Loiner
Im a little cheesed tonight as Im trying to get my head around when to move to Oz. We have read the terms for our reduced rate mortgage and if we end morgage before Jan 09 we will have to pay out £8500. So I think we are stuck for 5 more months longer than we were planning.

Hey - I've had to bite the bullet and pay my bank £2,500 - well cheesed off:curse: :curse: It could have been worse I suppose - if I'd done it a week before I'd have been £5,000 in total. The banks have got you with the short and curlies....
Old Apr 10th 2007, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gordon&laura
Hey - I've had to bite the bullet and pay my bank £2,500 - well cheesed off:curse: :curse: It could have been worse I suppose - if I'd done it a week before I'd have been £5,000 in total. The banks have got you with the short and curlies....
We are in the same position - have to pay £2500 to get out of our mortgage!
Old Apr 10th 2007, 7:22 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Would it not be possible for you to rent your house out until the mortgage deal has finished?

Banks really do screw you over don't they hope you find a solution that doesn't cost you to much.

Axx
Old Apr 10th 2007, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Loiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant future

Problem we have is we need some of the equity on this house to be released really. We could transfer our mortgage and buy a flat as long as mortgage is same amount e.g. same product but the rental income on a flat would not meet repayment amount. My tie in fee seems alot higher than some others?
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:21 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to give you more bad news folks...
but you also get hit for around £300 for an early re.payment fee....

they dont even tell you about that one...

if you have any spare cash ,ask if you can pay it off just before you settle your loan..this will bring you penalty figure down...

good luck all,remember theres no gain without pain.
mind you i think if you can get a sale at the moment it might be worth taking a bit of a knock...

ast,,,,,
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:23 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't any of you read the small print when you signed up for these deals?
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

gordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Grayling
Didn't any of you read the small print when you signed up for these deals?

Of course I did - but Australia had never even crossed my mind at that point.....
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:26 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Of course I did - but Australia had never even crossed my mind at that point.....
same here mate...
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:27 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
sorry to give you more bad news folks...
but you also get hit for around £300 for an early re.payment fee....

they dont even tell you about that one...

ast,,,,,
if they dont tell you about it then they cant charge you for it - however i would think that most people will find this hidden in their small print.

Tiggs
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:29 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Well what is the point of complaining now

Nobody is ripping you off...you were quite happy to take the cheap deal at the time...the banks aren't screwing you ...they are just sticking to their part of the deal....now you have to
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Well what is the point of complaining now

Nobody is ripping you off...you were quite happy to take the cheap deal at the time...the banks aren't screwing you ...they are just sticking to their part of the deal....now you have to

Do you really work in the buses Grayling - or are you my bank manager?
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:56 pm
Bitter and twisted

Do you really work in the buses Grayling - or are you my bank manager?
I own the bank
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:58 pm
Banned

I own the bank
that was close
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:59 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by aston man
that was close
I saw it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.