Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mortgage Payments

Mortgage Payments

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of
Default Mortgage Payments

Hi all,

Could someone please give me an idea of what the monthly mortgage payments would be for a house of around 500k AUD if we paid a 90k AUD deposit (so 420 mortgage) and how much take home pay I would get after deductions for a salary of 86k AUD after super taken out.

Trying to work out what we can afford while the wife finds a job out there!

Thanks

Last edited by ianhutch1; Jan 3rd 2008 at 2:40 pm.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Mortgage Payments

Originally Posted by ianhutch1
Hi all,

Could someone please give me an idea of what the monthly mortgage payments would be for a house of around 500k AUD if we paid a 90k AUD deposit (so 420 mortgage) and how much take home pay I would get after deductions for a salary of 86k AUD after super taken out.

Trying to work out what we can afford while the wife finds a job out there!

Thanks
Using the calculators on realestate.com.au and the ATO websites, (which work out exactly right for my finances) I make it about $3,080 a month over 30 yrs at 8% for the mortgage and take home pay about $5,264 a month wages, thats not allowing for children.
Trace
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

Aaah perfect thats what I was after thanks very much
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ianhutch1
Aaah perfect thats what I was after thanks very much
No probs