Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

morning megalania

morning megalania

Old Jan 19th 2004, 9:27 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default morning megalania

good morning megalania thought you might appreciate this cutting edge piece of journalism http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004030688,00.html

Last edited by wengerboy; Jan 19th 2004 at 9:35 pm.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 9:37 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: morning megalania

Originally posted by wengerboy
good morning megalania thought you might appreciate this cutting edge piece of journalism http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004030688,00.html
sorry just fixed link
Old Jan 19th 2004, 9:38 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by wengerboy
I love the map of Europe with a big red arrow pointing from Poland to Britain. Straight out of Dad's Army opening credits.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 9:41 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally posted by Kentish Man
I love the map of Europe with a big red arrow pointing from Poland to Britain. Straight out of Dad's Army opening credits.
bloomin mindreader you are i was wettin myself at LOL
Old Jan 19th 2004, 9:47 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone actually believe this crap?

G
Old Jan 19th 2004, 9:49 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Grayling
Does anyone actually believe this crap?

G
Are you questioning the integrity of 'The Sun'??!

I'm sure thousands of cab drivers are seething at the prospect as we speak.

Still a better paper than The Mail or The Mirror though.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 9:53 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kentish Man
Are you questioning the integrity of 'The Sun'??!

I'm sure thousands of cab drivers are seething at the prospect as we speak.

Still a better paper than The Mail or The Mirror though.
Leaves less ink on your Ar5e as well

G
Old Jan 19th 2004, 9:56 pm
Up The Arse!!

Default arse

Originally posted by Grayling
Leaves less ink on your Ar5e as well

G
many of my workmates seem to take it into the loos as well
Old Jan 19th 2004, 11:38 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Restless Legs Syndrome
Old Jan 20th 2004, 12:15 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Daniel, 27, said: “I can be a labourer in Britain. We’ll be treated better there. The housing is better

“In Liverpool we were given a big house with nine rooms and the children went to school.� Gipsy leader Adam Andrasz, 48, said 50,000 Roma live in Poland — and ALL want to join the 6,000 already in the UK. He admitted: “Roma going to Britain may need some support from the Government. But once they have the education and skill they will work.�

Woodcutter Gustav Baco, 37, shares a two-room hut with his wife, four children and their gran. He picks berries and mushrooms to feed his family. He said: “I dream of going to England to work.� Vladimir Badzo, 35, said through an interpreter: “I’ll take my family. I’ll do anything.�

“But if they have no intention of working they will not be welcomed.�
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........
Perhaps decent people in Britain can swap some of the British dole bludgers and bring in the "genuine" hard working Gypsy families among them.

Don't know about anybody else, but I feel sorry for some of these people, living in such poverty and living with racial hatred. Trouble with some of you, you've had it good compared to some people.

I'd rather be live next door to a hardworking Gypsy family than some dole bludging Brit, who seems to think Britain owes him/her.

cheers
Old Jan 20th 2004, 12:23 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

East is West: the German experience of people flow
Old Jan 20th 2004, 1:34 am
Banned

Tomorrow is another country: What is wrong with the UK’s asylum policy?
Old Jan 20th 2004, 2:00 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

I find it so ironic that some people moan about immigration but they think nothing about buying homes in Wales, or the other Celtic nations just because they can, and yes scrounging off the dole, taking jobs, pushing house prices up and such. If I had my way I'd put a passport control on the border , and choose who to let in - ie decent people (whether it's English, Polish, Arabs etc etc) - as it is Wales is not overcrowded, there is only 2.9 million - ie if you dirty you own back yard, please don't cock up someone else's.

"come home to a nice warm fire - buy a cottage in Wales" - Not the nine o'clock news

Ironic , this board is for British expats.. ie foreigners in Aus , and yet some people do not want "foreigners" in the UK. How many new expats here claim for child support, or use a medicare card? why should you if you do? .. now tell me what is the difference between a foreigner claiming in the UK, and you as a foreigner in Aus claiming.

Why is it I never hear of the same people moaning about other immigrants to Britain, Like Australians in the UK - and please don't tell me they all work, and there is no Australians in the UK recieving dole, recieving NHS treatment etc etc... I'll tell you what I think, it's because they are seen as "English speaking" .. so they're ok. But yet if another does it .. it's whinge, whinge whinge.. ie racism.

For the life of me I do not understand why some people think they can live in a different country as if they are "special" but at the same time have the cheek to complain about foreigners in Britain. Not all foreigners are dole bludgers, I know I'd like to ship quite a few scrounging "Brits" out

The world is full of ironies

rant over ( think happy thoughts....)
Old Jan 20th 2004, 2:09 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting about the English buying Welsh homes thing. The French in some areas are complaining about the same thing. I am not sure what you can do about it without discriminatory laws.

Do you then ban the Welsh from buying English property and the British from buying Australian property?
Old Jan 20th 2004, 2:10 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Ceri

Ironic , this board is for British expats.. ie foreigners in Aus , and yet some people do not want "foreigners" in the UK. How many new expats here claim for child support, or use a medicare card? why should you if you do? .. now tell me what is the difference between a foreigner claiming in the UK, and you as a foreigner in Aus claiming.

The world is full of ironies

rant over ( think happy thoughts....)
Must admit the I am leaving cause of all the scroungin' reffos, but wheres the nearest Centerlink do have a certain ironic twist to them. Plus I bet my ass, not many aussies are aware what straight off the boat Poms can claim, I mean we all know because its been documented on here often enough.

Imagine the delight if a few of those threads popped up on a current affair or in The Australian:scared: Pommettes would not be flavour of the month I fear.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.