Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moreton Bay Schools - All you know please

Moreton Bay Schools - All you know please

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 1:12 pm
UK to Brissy - August 07

smoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nice
Default Moreton Bay Schools - All you know please

Hi

I've tried to search the forum for some more recent post on the schools in the Moreton Bay area. But have not really found any other than Ormiston College (which is all very good). We plan to move out by end of July start of August. We have family in Redland Bay but are considering moving closer to the Cleveland area. We have girls 6 & 14. Unfortunalely due to house sales etc we have just had to relocate within the UK, north to south and now we're off to Oz. The girls have just had to change schools and have done really well although the youngest is a little upset most mornings. Therefore I need to be really confident that the schools they eventually go to in Oz are nice and also educationally good. A tall order I know and nothing is a sure thing, but I can try.

If all you very knowledgable people out there in the Bays area could shine a little light, that would be great.

If anyone has any idea of the fee's for Ormiston Collage that would be good as their web page is down. But mainly I would also like to know about the state schools in the area.

Many thanks to all and any that reply.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 1:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Moreton Bay Schools - All you know please

Originally Posted by smoggieswilltravel
Hi

I've tried to search the forum for some more recent post on the schools in the Moreton Bay area. But have not really found any other than Ormiston College (which is all very good). We plan to move out by end of July start of August. We have family in Redland Bay but are considering moving closer to the Cleveland area. We have girls 6 & 14. Unfortunalely due to house sales etc we have just had to relocate within the UK, north to south and now we're off to Oz. The girls have just had to change schools and have done really well although the youngest is a little upset most mornings. Therefore I need to be really confident that the schools they eventually go to in Oz are nice and also educationally good. A tall order I know and nothing is a sure thing, but I can try.

If all you very knowledgable people out there in the Bays area could shine a little light, that would be great.

If anyone has any idea of the fee's for Ormiston Collage that would be good as their web page is down. But mainly I would also like to know about the state schools in the area.

Many thanks to all and any that reply.
Look at:
Sheldon College
Carmel Catholic College
Faith Lutheran College

WW