Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

More snaps....sunshine coast

More snaps....sunshine coast

Old Aug 20th 2006, 1:44 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default More snaps....sunshine coast

Hope these come out ok as I've had to resize. Took boys up to Tin Can Bay and Rainbow Beach/Cooloola. Had an ok day (first Mark got stalked by a shark whilst surfing then we grounded the 4WD in VERY soft sand trying to cross from Rainbow to Noosa North Shore)! Got some big aussie blokes to pull us out! Very embarrassing but all in the fun!

Cooloola was quite away from everything, felt like we were driving forever!
Not much there tho. If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of life, then definately a place for you.
Attached Thumbnails More snaps....sunshine coast-aaronrb.jpg   More snaps....sunshine coast-beachshack.jpg   More snaps....sunshine coast-rainbowbeach2.jpg   More snaps....sunshine coast-rainbowbeach4.jpg   More snaps....sunshine coast-rainbowbeach3.jpg  

Old Aug 20th 2006, 5:38 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: More snaps....sunshine coast

Originally Posted by glittababe
Hope these come out ok as I've had to resize. Took boys up to Tin Can Bay and Rainbow Beach/Cooloola. Had an ok day (first Mark got stalked by a shark whilst surfing then we grounded the 4WD in VERY soft sand trying to cross from Rainbow to Noosa North Shore)! Got some big aussie blokes to pull us out! Very embarrassing but all in the fun!

Cooloola was quite away from everything, felt like we were driving forever!
Not much there tho. If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of life, then definately a place for you.
Hi glittababe, I absolutley love looking at you photos, as they remind me of my travels in oz. we have just started initial TRA, so finger crossed as I have read some terrifying reports on here (how hard, frustrating it is etc) your previous photos were great, (can't remember what thread they were attached to) Please put some more on for me so I can look, dream and plan for our future. where abouts are you living and how long have you been there?
bec+egg
Old Aug 20th 2006, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

littlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nice
Default Re: More snaps....sunshine coast

Hi

Photos are brilliant. Really enjoy looking at peoples photos and hoping one day we will be able to show some photos of us in Oz. Please keep posting them. Hubby in process of (hopefully) joining RAN. I now know what people mean about the waiting game.

Nicky
Old Aug 20th 2006, 8:47 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute

Great photgraphs Glitterbabe!
Old Aug 20th 2006, 9:17 pm
Now a Citizen!

seaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to all

Just wanted to say that it is great to see peoples' photos of Australia! Where you are looks great!!
Old Aug 21st 2006, 3:29 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seaangel
Just wanted to say that it is great to see peoples' photos of Australia! Where you are looks great!!
thanks! try to put on as many as I can on my days off! Today however has been totally taken up with cleaning the bloody house! Its a never ending job and I have to do the garden as well today! So fed up!
Old Sep 15th 2006, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

thanks! try to put on as many as I can on my days off! Today however has been totally taken up with cleaning the bloody house! Its a never ending job and I have to do the garden as well today! So fed up!
and some more. Finished work and took boys for a play down at the river.
Attached Thumbnails More snaps....sunshine coast-noosariver3.jpg   More snaps....sunshine coast-noosasunset2.jpg   More snaps....sunshine coast-ollieandcam.jpg   More snaps....sunshine coast-pelican4.jpg   More snaps....sunshine coast-pelican3.jpg  

Old Sep 15th 2006, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

and some more. Finished work and took boys for a play down at the river.
and some more ...........
Attached Thumbnails More snaps....sunshine coast-pelicansunset.jpg   More snaps....sunshine coast-noosariver1.jpg   More snaps....sunshine coast-olliesunset.jpg   More snaps....sunshine coast-hinterland1.jpg   More snaps....sunshine coast-noosasunset3.jpg  

Old Sep 15th 2006, 10:43 am
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Looks fantastic

Graham
Old Sep 15th 2006, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Sara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant future

lovely photos
Sara
Old Sep 15th 2006, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

migrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the rough

There are lots of photos of the Sunshine Coast here.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/ybmc/pool/
Old Sep 15th 2006, 1:21 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Just lovely!!!
Old Sep 15th 2006, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Angelap is a jewel in the roughAngelap is a jewel in the roughAngelap is a jewel in the roughAngelap is a jewel in the rough

Where is the "hinterland" photo exactly-looks like my kind of place(Im from Yorkshire....and the flatness of Perth is driving me NUTS!!!!)
lovely photos-youve got talent there,girl!
Old Sep 15th 2006, 8:27 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Today however has been totally taken up with cleaning the bloody house! Its a never ending job and I have to do the garden as well today! So fed up!

lol .. did debs and co make that much mess!!??

fabulous pics annie ... keep em coming!

sue x
Old Sep 15th 2006, 9:10 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics, it looks stunning.

Dont know about being stalked by shark tho :scared:

Joex

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.