British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   More snaps....sunshine coast (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/more-snaps-sunshine-coast-391550/)

glittababe Aug 20th 2006 1:44 am

More snaps....sunshine coast

5 Attachment(s)
Hope these come out ok as I've had to resize. Took boys up to Tin Can Bay and Rainbow Beach/Cooloola. Had an ok day (first Mark got stalked by a shark whilst surfing then we grounded the 4WD in VERY soft sand trying to cross from Rainbow to Noosa North Shore)! Got some big aussie blokes to pull us out! Very embarrassing but all in the fun!

Cooloola was quite away from everything, felt like we were driving forever!
Not much there tho. If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of life, then definately a place for you.

egghead4 Aug 20th 2006 5:38 pm

Re: More snaps....sunshine coast

Originally Posted by glittababe
Hope these come out ok as I've had to resize. Took boys up to Tin Can Bay and Rainbow Beach/Cooloola. Had an ok day (first Mark got stalked by a shark whilst surfing then we grounded the 4WD in VERY soft sand trying to cross from Rainbow to Noosa North Shore)! Got some big aussie blokes to pull us out! Very embarrassing but all in the fun!

Cooloola was quite away from everything, felt like we were driving forever!
Not much there tho. If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of life, then definately a place for you.

Hi glittababe, I absolutley love looking at you photos, as they remind me of my travels in oz. we have just started initial TRA, so finger crossed as I have read some terrifying reports on here (how hard, frustrating it is etc) your previous photos were great, (can't remember what thread they were attached to) Please put some more on for me so I can look, dream and plan for our future. where abouts are you living and how long have you been there?
bec+egg :) :)

littlenick Aug 20th 2006 6:17 pm

Hi

Photos are brilliant. Really enjoy looking at peoples photos and hoping one day we will be able to show some photos of us in Oz. Please keep posting them. Hubby in process of (hopefully) joining RAN. I now know what people mean about the waiting game.

Nicky

Vernons Aug 20th 2006 8:47 pm

Great photgraphs Glitterbabe!

seaangel Aug 20th 2006 9:17 pm

Just wanted to say that it is great to see peoples' photos of Australia! Where you are looks great!!

glittababe Aug 21st 2006 3:29 am

Originally Posted by seaangel
Just wanted to say that it is great to see peoples' photos of Australia! Where you are looks great!!

thanks! try to put on as many as I can on my days off! Today however has been totally taken up with cleaning the bloody house! Its a never ending job and I have to do the garden as well today! So fed up! :(

glittababe Sep 15th 2006 10:38 am

5 Attachment(s)

thanks! try to put on as many as I can on my days off! Today however has been totally taken up with cleaning the bloody house! Its a never ending job and I have to do the garden as well today! So fed up! :(

and some more. Finished work and took boys for a play down at the river.

glittababe Sep 15th 2006 10:42 am

5 Attachment(s)

and some more. Finished work and took boys for a play down at the river.

and some more ...........

northerner Sep 15th 2006 10:43 am

Looks fantastic :)

Graham

Sara1970 Sep 15th 2006 12:00 pm

lovely photos :)
Sara

migrantoz Sep 15th 2006 12:52 pm

There are lots of photos of the Sunshine Coast here.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/ybmc/pool/

cinderella Sep 15th 2006 1:21 pm

Just lovely!!! :)

Angelap Sep 15th 2006 8:21 pm

Where is the "hinterland" photo exactly-looks like my kind of place(Im from Yorkshire....and the flatness of Perth is driving me NUTS!!!!)
lovely photos-youve got talent there,girl!

tiredwithtwins Sep 15th 2006 8:27 pm

Today however has been totally taken up with cleaning the bloody house! Its a never ending job and I have to do the garden as well today! So fed up! :(

lol .. did debs and co make that much mess!!??

fabulous pics annie ... keep em coming!

sue x

mark 'n' joe Sep 15th 2006 9:10 pm

Great pics, it looks stunning.

Dont know about being stalked by shark tho :scared:

Joex