Reload this Page >

More skilled places?

Wikiposts

More skilled places?

Old Jun 5th 2003, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
You are naive, Australia is one of the largest mineral exporters in the world, and the gov slaps on a tax for every ton thats dug up and exported. So by your reasoning we should disband the gov dept that collects this tax.

How about scrapping Police, Medicare, local gov and every other gov dept, that will save a fortune, but give people a crap quality of life. How about scrapping the navy, army and air force and letting everyone and their dog come into the country, after all their is plenty of space.
Which of these worthy bodies do you work for? And you have been let in, why do you feel the right to stop anyone else? You are cream are you?
Old Jun 5th 2003, 12:57 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

You are naive, Australia is one of the largest mineral exporters in the world, and the gov slaps on a tax for every ton thats dug up and exported. So by your reasoning we should disband the gov dept that collects this tax.

How about scrapping Police, Medicare, local gov and every other gov dept, that will save a fortune, but give people a crap quality of life. How about scrapping the navy, army and air force and letting everyone and their dog come into the country, after all their is plenty of space.

Not at all you seem less informed ,people in WA work in crap holes up north to keep the rest of Australia and this state is ripped off by the rest.
The armed forces here are a joke they spend bugger all on them the force sent to War would not keep order in Liverpool on a weekend , the place is wayed down with bull goverment departments who give no heath care or education services.
Never mind I have a plan to join the tax avoiders?

A CONVICTED drug dealer has been allowed to claim a $220,000 tax deduction on money he earned mainly from heroin, cocaine and amphetamines.

A bid by the Australian Tax Office to force Francesco Dominico La Rosa to pay tax on the money was thrown out by the Full Bench of the Federal Court yesterday.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jun 5th 2003 at 12:59 pm.
Old Jun 5th 2003, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Not at all you seem less informed ,people in WA work in crap holes up north to keep the rest of Australia and this state is ripped off by the rest.
The armed forces here are a joke they spend bugger all on them the force sent to War would not keep order in Liverpool on a weekend , the place is wayed down with bull goverment deptments who give no heath care or education services.
Never mind I have a plan to join the tax avoiders?

A CONVICTED drug dealer has been allowed to claim a $220,000 tax deduction on money he earned mainly from heroin, cocaine and amphetamines.

A bid by the Australian Tax Office to force Francesco Dominico La Rosa to pay tax on the money was thrown out by the Full Bench of the Federal Court yesterday.

I take it from this that you don't bother paying taxes then, so whats your hassle.
Old Jun 5th 2003, 1:05 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I take it from this that you don't bother paying taxes then, so whats your hassle.

Pal if that was even near the truth I would not mind keeping half the country idle.
You have lost the plot as have most Australians who want this to be a mini Russia , its national debt is going on $400 billion because they import more than they export , the big bang is getting nearer?
Digging holes is fine if you learn to use the minerials ask Canada who sit next to the UK in the G8 , Australia is clueless.

PS read about Australias future

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/So...Argentina.html

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jun 5th 2003 at 1:10 pm.
Old Jun 5th 2003, 1:12 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Pal if that was even near the truth I would not mind keeping half the country idle.
You have lost the plot as have most Australians who want this to be a mini Russia , its national debt is going on $400 billion because they import more than they export , the big bang is getting nearer?
Digging holes is fine if you lean to use the minerials ask Canada who sit next to the UK in the G8 , Australia is clueless.

PS read about Australias future

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/So...Argentina.html

Perhaps you meant the big crunch.

Give us a clue about what to do. I'd like to turn me M's into G's.
Old Jun 5th 2003, 1:14 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Megalania
Perhaps you meant the big crunch.

Give us a clue about what to do. I'd like to turn me M's into G's.

Reading and writting is not me strong point.

Old Jun 5th 2003, 1:17 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Reading and writting is not me strong point.

$Megas into $Gigas
Old Jun 5th 2003, 1:18 pm
Banned

$Megas into $Gigas

Ask Paul he will reboot it for you?

Old Jun 5th 2003, 1:24 pm
Banned

Ask Paul he will reboot it for you?

$Megas into $kilos not prefered, too easy, even you should be able to manage that.
Old Jun 5th 2003, 1:25 pm
Banned

So much for your big holes?

CREDITORS of the troubled Bulong nickel project near Kalgoorlie are set to recover next to nothing after revelations that the mine's debt is likely to exceed $600 million - more than double earlier estimates.

British bank Barclays stands to take the biggest hit with an exposure of more than $400 million. But dozens of small Kalgoorlie suppliers and contractors are still owed millions and 225 staff have outstanding entitlements of $2.5 million

SHAREHOLDERS are expected to apply the blowtorch to MIM's reclusive chairman Leo Tutt at today's eagerly-awaited meeting in Brisbane as Xstrata's $5 billion takeover offer limps towards its hour of reckoning.

With Xstrata boss Mick Davis once again refusing to rule out a straight takeover should his bid fail, investors are likely to probe Mr Tutt over claims the Swiss coal group bullied MIM's board into accepting the apparent "certainty" of a scheme of arrangement.

Old Jun 5th 2003, 1:27 pm
Banned

$Megas into $kilos not prefered, too easy, even you should be able to manage that.

No I am a refugee Pom , not a clue Pal.

Old Jun 5th 2003, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Drug lab not generating the income it used to? Go back to burglary - Alan Bond and Christopher Skase need a drainpipe shinning boy I see in the local paper. You've gotta pick a pocket or two ain't ya? It's the family trade.
Old Jun 5th 2003, 1:32 pm
Banned

So much for your big holes?

CREDITORS of the troubled Bulong nickel project near Kalgoorlie are set to recover next to nothing after revelations that the mine's debt is likely to exceed $600 million - more than double earlier estimates.

British bank Barclays stands to take the biggest hit with an exposure of more than $400 million. But dozens of small Kalgoorlie suppliers and contractors are still owed millions and 225 staff have outstanding entitlements of $2.5 million

SHAREHOLDERS are expected to apply the blowtorch to MIM's reclusive chairman Leo Tutt at today's eagerly-awaited meeting in Brisbane as Xstrata's $5 billion takeover offer limps towards its hour of reckoning.

With Xstrata boss Mick Davis once again refusing to rule out a straight takeover should his bid fail, investors are likely to probe Mr Tutt over claims the Swiss coal group bullied MIM's board into accepting the apparent "certainty" of a scheme of arrangement.

There's a better one: Australian Magnesium Corporation - looks like $1.5G down the plug hole for the moment at least. Could not find the current dirt ready to hand, want to ferret about?
Old Jun 5th 2003, 1:36 pm
Banned

There's a better one: Australian Magnesium Corporation - looks like $1.5G down the plug hole for the moment at least. Could not find the current dirt ready to hand, want to ferret about?
Big holes in the ground really do not interest me its a third world hobby?
I read that Mr Fat Bastard Packer hates WA because its a mining state and has the mental attitude that holds Australia back , I think he was refering to hole digging?

Old Jun 5th 2003, 1:39 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Wilf
Drug lab not generating the income it used to? Go back to burglary - Alan Bond and Christopher Skase need a drainpipe shinning boy I see in the local paper. You've gotta pick a pocket or two ain't ya? It's the family trade.
Wilf, do they let you busted drug dealers use the lockup computers these days?

So another Pom what doesn't know how to turn $M into $G. Go buy a scratchie, might get a few $k back after investing $M over a few k years.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.