Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

More shippers quotes

More shippers quotes

Old Nov 19th 2003, 9:55 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default More shippers quotes

Well got our 3rd and final quote and we are going with them .. White and Company just over 2k for a 20ft container, sole use/door to door with 1 month free storage this side and they come and pack everything and unpack take away packing at the other side ... A Bargain!! and the estimator was really nice aswell and full of useful tips. Best not gush too much though until I see what state everything arrives in at the other side

Oh and they are open and operate up until the 23rd Dec !
Old Nov 19th 2003, 10:23 am
Account Closed

dazzac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: More shippers quotes

Originally posted by sky
Well got our 3rd and final quote and we are going with them .. White and Company just over 2k for a 20ft container, sole use/door to door with 1 month free storage this side and they come and pack everything and unpack take away packing at the other side ... A Bargain!! and the estimator was really nice aswell and full of useful tips. Best not gush too much though until I see what state everything arrives in at the other side

Oh and they are open and operate up until the 23rd Dec !
That sounds cheap. My quote was for a container and a bit of another , door to door was £4000!!

Have you got some contact details for them, I'll get a quote too.
Old Nov 19th 2003, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

vickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: More shippers quotes

Anglo Pacific just old me 3-3.5K for a 20ft door to door all packed,
Old Nov 19th 2003, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

stefian is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi sky

Just about to get quotes myself. Have you got the details for the company you have chosen. Please

What question do you think I should ask

Stef

Brisbane bound Jan 2004 if someone buys our house