Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

more info wanted from immigration regarding my sons dyspraxia

more info wanted from immigration regarding my sons dyspraxia

Old Jun 17th 2008, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

blaengirl has a brilliant futureblaengirl has a brilliant futureblaengirl has a brilliant futureblaengirl has a brilliant futureblaengirl has a brilliant futureblaengirl has a brilliant future
Unhappy more info wanted from immigration regarding my sons dyspraxia

has anyone been asked for more info from immigratrion for visa for their child due to dyspraxia?

We have and now need to ask all proffessionals for a more up to date report before we can proceed with the visa in sydney
Old Jun 17th 2008, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

sharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nice
Default Re: more info wanted from immigration regarding my sons dyspraxia

We had a different scenario. My daughter has spin bifida occulta, we were told before we went to the medicals to take up to date doctors reports with us so that they could be sent away to sydney along with the medicals.

Were you not told to do that by your agent? I actually found this out myself by calling the doctor we were going to see for the medicals, so glad we did as we would have been asked for the reports and that would have held things up. Her medical was passed within 4 days of getting to sydney,

Good luck

Sharon
Old Jun 17th 2008, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

blaengirl has a brilliant futureblaengirl has a brilliant futureblaengirl has a brilliant futureblaengirl has a brilliant futureblaengirl has a brilliant futureblaengirl has a brilliant future

We sent details about our son to Oz with migration agent but they want more
Old Jun 17th 2008, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

sharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nice

Originally Posted by blaengirl
We sent details about our son to Oz with migration agent but they want more
was it a report/letter from his doctor explaining his conditon? If not, this is maybe what they need. We had 3 different surgeons compile a letter of what my daughter has wrong with her and what she has had done,

Sharon
Old Jun 18th 2008, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

Yes I sent the Diagnosis,letter from Ed Pchyc,etc