Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

more Dragon devestation!!!!!

more Dragon devestation!!!!!

Old Feb 15th 2004, 3:05 pm
earlswood

Unhappy more Dragon devestation!!!!!

What the hell do we do now.............????

Meds next week police checks sent off, house going up for sale soon.

But the dragon bit** from hell has done it again and this time it's proven......... spite

I'm not going to bore everyone with the long story but I don't know how were going to get over this one

Billabongs ex won't sign an Affidavit to say we can take his son (who's nearly 16 and lives with us.)

And she won't sign one to say he's staying and going in the Army either, (which he wants to do). she wants nothing to do with any of it, won't speak on the phone......... this has all been done by letter now we don't know what the hell we're going to do. I AM NOT STAYING HERE TILL HE'S BLOODY 18!!!!!!!

Sorry for shouting guys but I feel like shite he's not my son my ex has signed everything and after 13 yrs the **** is still trying to ruin my life

Old Feb 15th 2004, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Oh dear, poor you Earlswood. I feel really sorry for you as you must be feeling really upset at the moment.

Have you got an agent - maybe they could suggest something. Maybe you need to see a lawyer.

Good luck.
Old Feb 15th 2004, 3:36 pm
earlswood

Thanks Debsy,

Have had a good cry, rant and glass of red!!

Had a chat to my daddy giving me a good talking to:lecture:

We have George Lombard so have sent him an email and will hopefuly get a reply by the morning........

Just hate not being in control

Old Feb 15th 2004, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Oh you are lucky then- dont worry I am sure George will sort it out for you.

Chin up
Old Feb 15th 2004, 3:45 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: more Dragon devestation!!!!!

Originally posted by earlswood

But the dragon bit** from hell has done it again and this time it's proven......... spite

I'm not going to bore everyone with the long story but I don't know how were going to get over this one

Billabongs ex won't sign an Affidavit to say we can take his son (who's nearly 16 and lives with us.)

And she won't sign one to say he's staying and going in the Army either, (which he wants to do). she wants nothing to do with any of it, won't speak on the phone......... this has all been done by letter now we don't know what the hell we're going to do. I AM NOT STAYING HERE TILL HE'S BLOODY 18!!!!!!!

Sorry for shouting guys but I feel like shite he's not my son my ex has signed everything and after 13 yrs the **** is still trying to ruin my life
as if it`s not hard enough already selfish ~~~~ needs sorting
Old Feb 15th 2004, 4:11 pm
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough

Hi,

If this helps I read a thread of someone in a similar situation to you and I think if you can prove through correspondence that they're being difficult about it the DIMIA take this into consideration so don't panic too much there must be loads of people in your situation.

Good Luck
Old Feb 15th 2004, 4:58 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by BKate
Hi,

If this helps I read a thread of someone in a similar situation to you and I think if you can prove through correspondence that they're being difficult about it the DIMIA take this into consideration so don't panic too much there must be loads of people in your situation.

Good Luck
Yes there was a thread a while back - Mrs Neal (hope you don't mind me mentioning you !) had a similar problem when 'A-bitch-troll-from-hell' wouldn't allow her child to have a medical. The advice was to prove to the DIMIA that the said ex, was being difficult (putting it mildly).
Well it didn't come to that in the end and the ex relented.
The ex in your case may be jealous. Have you tried the painful approach ? Try being extra, extra nice, it would kill me ! but it may be an option. Try and make her feel bad for her petty behaviour.

You could then go in for the kill and say that you thought she was more adult than this - then stand back - apologies if at this point she boils your rabbit.
Or can your partners son not make some sort of statement.

For the rest of this evening I suggest you get well and truely smashed and worry about it tommorrow.

I do hope it works out for you - I just have a Mother who is behaving like a 5 year old and that's bad enough

Jill

Old Feb 15th 2004, 5:06 pm
earlswood

Thanks everyone,

I have spoken to Mrs Neal a few days ago and was really glad she got her situ sorted

Unfortunately for us DIMIA won't let you take a child with you unless the other parent allows it, and if you leave them behind and they are under 18 (even if they go to work or are in the armed forces) you have to prove that they are in someone elses custody and that you havn't just "dumped" them

I think with Mrs Neals case her Dragon was obstructing the meds but the child wasn't actually going with them.

(correct me if I'm wrong mrs N)

Old Feb 15th 2004, 5:09 pm
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough

Sorry must have read the thread wrong, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you anyway, George Lombard seems like a good agent so hopefully he'll have a solution.
Old Feb 15th 2004, 5:10 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Thanks everyone,

I have spoken to Mrs Neal a few days ago and was really glad she got her situ sorted

Unfortunately for us DIMIA won't let you take a child with you unless the other parent allows it, and if you leave them behind and they are under 18 (even if they go to work or are in the armed forces) you have to prove that they are in someone elses custody and that you havn't just "dumped" them

I think with Mrs Neals case her Dragon was obstructing the meds but the child wasn't actually going with them.

(correct me if I'm wrong mrs N)

Oh poor old you - a contract killing is the first solution that comes to mind but the second one is - can't you leave him in the custody of someone else - like your Dad for example - it doesn't mean he has to live with them or anything, just that you haven't dumped him?

Dunno if it'll work but just a thought.

I am sure DIMIA will take the dragon into consideration - just keep records of corresspondence and telephone calls and so on to prove you have done your best.
Old Feb 15th 2004, 5:19 pm
earlswood

Originally posted by Pollster
Oh poor old you - a contract killing is the first solution that comes to mind but the second one is - can't you leave him in the custody of someone else - like your Dad for example - it doesn't mean he has to live with them or anything, just that you haven't dumped him?

Dunno if it'll work but just a thought.

I am sure DIMIA will take the dragon into consideration - just keep records of corresspondence and telephone calls and so on to prove you have done your best.

Pollster,

The ideal would be to sign over custody to my hubby's Mom as he's her favorite!!
He is going in the Army so wouldn't actually be a burden.
The only thing worrying us is that apart from the cost.... legalities....court....solicitors fees...... time etc....

If the Dragon has parental responsibility then surely she would have to agree to this option aswell

Old Feb 15th 2004, 5:22 pm
earlswood

Originally posted by BKate
Sorry must have read the thread wrong, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you anyway, George Lombard seems like a good agent so hopefully he'll have a solution.

BKate,

George is wonderfull

I am sure when I get up in the morning he will have thought of some way/avenue.

If not I will need psychiatric help/more red wine/a contract killer:scared:

Old Feb 15th 2004, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

neal is an unknown quantity at this point

Have sent you a pm.Mrs.Neal
Old Feb 15th 2004, 5:45 pm
earlswood

Originally posted by neal
Have sent you a pm.Mrs.Neal

Thanks Mrs N.

Have replied with a rather large rant.........

Old Feb 15th 2004, 6:46 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Mrs N.

Have replied with a rather large rant.........

Do you want to borrow a pair of 42 inch stilson's (large plum spanner)

I can't take them with me!

all the best plum!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.