More bad luck

Old Jan 25th 2005, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

sarah & mark has a spectacular aura aboutsarah & mark has a spectacular aura aboutsarah & mark has a spectacular aura about
Default More bad luck

Hi all,

The medicals didnt go as well as expected but its no big problem. But talk about kicking us when we are down, my husands daughter from a previous reletionship who is not coming with us has just told us that she does not want to have the medical. She said she will not go because she will never come to live with us, and it is a waste of money, the medical is booked for tomorrow so if we cancle now it will definitely be a waste of money.

Where do we stand now???

Thank you,
Sarah.
Old Jan 25th 2005, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

klmar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: More bad luck

Originally Posted by sarah & mark
Hi all,

The medicals didnt go as well as expected but its no big problem. But talk about kicking us when we are down, my husands daughter from a previous reletionship who is not coming with us has just told us that she does not want to have the medical. She said she will not go because she will never come to live with us, and it is a waste of money, the medical is booked for tomorrow so if we cancle now it will definitely be a waste of money.

Where do we stand now???

Thank you,
Sarah.
Think it says that dependants have to have one whether they are going or not. My problem is whether its worth even starting as my daughter has diabetes.
Old Jan 25th 2005, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by klmar
Think it says that dependants have to have one whether they are going or not. My problem is whether its worth even starting as my daughter has diabetes.
Bribery? Someone else not so long ago had this prolem - not sure how it was resolved. I think you need to explain the seriousness of it all to her. maybe after a good explanantion she'll agree to the medical. Anyone on the other side influencing her decision (ie hubby's ex)? It's also worth contacting your case officer for advice as I think they deal with this a lot. Good luck X
Old Jan 25th 2005, 5:34 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by klmar
Diabetes will not prevent you from getting a visa. You would be advised to take along a letter from your GP indicating how the condition is controlled. Don't give up at this stage.

Binbird
Old Jan 25th 2005, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

klmar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by binbird
Diabetes will not prevent you from getting a visa. You would be advised to take along a letter from your GP indicating how the condition is controlled. Don't give up at this stage.

Binbird
Thankyou so much .Have eaten 5 bars of choccy tonight with worry that everything may go ape before we start!