Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

moonlight cinema (I feel the need , the need for speed)

moonlight cinema (I feel the need , the need for speed)

Old Dec 27th 2009, 1:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light
Default moonlight cinema (I feel the need , the need for speed)

Thats right folks TOP GUN is showing on tue 29 if any is interested.We could meet up for a few before
brian
Old Dec 27th 2009, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: moonlight cinema (I feel the need , the need for speed)

Originally Posted by Dolly
Thats right folks TOP GUN is showing on tue 29 if any is interested.We could meet up for a few before
brian
Hiya mate, id be up for that seen as the last one (life of brian) was rained off

What time does it start as im working til 7.30 ish but im on the motorbike so easy there for 8 or before

Al
Old Dec 28th 2009, 1:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

I am pretty sure its 8 30 (around sun set)I will check it out.
Old Dec 28th 2009, 2:07 am
BE Enthusiast

this is what it says on website

Melbourne’s Ford Fiesta Moonlight Cinema is located in the Royal Botanic Gardens, on Birdwood Avenue (near the intersection of Domain Road), South Yarra. Enter the cinema via Gate D and follow the path to the Central Lawn. Gates open at 7pm and screenings start at sundown, approximately 8:30pm.

BYO picnics or purchase dinner and drinks at the cinema from our fully licensed caterer, Soul Kitchen Cafe.

For the complete menu, click here.

Moonlight bean beds are available for hire at the cinema for $7 (and a $10 refundable deposit) and blankets can be purchased for $15.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Bobbin is an unknown quantity at this point

Good night last night!
Old Dec 29th 2009, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yep, we had a great night, couldn't believe the size of the crowd for Top Gun. Nice meeting everyone who turned up. There was a great atmosphere and we look forward to going again. Next time we'll get there earlier and get the bean bags and take a picnic.
Katie and Brian
Old Dec 31st 2009, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

annamichelle2310 has a brilliant futureannamichelle2310 has a brilliant futureannamichelle2310 has a brilliant futureannamichelle2310 has a brilliant futureannamichelle2310 has a brilliant futureannamichelle2310 has a brilliant futureannamichelle2310 has a brilliant future

Hello you guys!
Yes it was fab, and great to meet you all.
I am extremely bitter and twisted being back in the UK!
It is very cold and Tesco was like a bun fight today! Aaaargh!
Never mind, I shall be back before the end of Feb!
Have a great New Year, you lot!
Love
Michelle.x