Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moningplanet.net help for emirates extra baggage allowance

Moningplanet.net help for emirates extra baggage allowance

Old May 5th 2009, 12:39 pm
Banned

brendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Moningplanet.net help for emirates extra baggage allowance

Can someone help me out, how do you join this thing, which buttons do you press?
Old May 5th 2009, 4:37 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brendarover
Can someone help me out, how do you join this thing, which buttons do you press?
Me too! Had a go last night but not in the know
J x
Old May 5th 2009, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

tyne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brendarover
You don't need to register on the site guys, just enter the code UKMOVE1 on the emirates site and send them a copy of your visa!
Old May 6th 2009, 1:18 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tyne
You don't need to register on the site guys, just enter the code UKMOVE1 on the emirates site and send them a copy of your visa!
do you need an unvalidated visa to get the extra baggage allowance?
Old May 6th 2009, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mika24me
do you need an unvalidated visa to get the extra baggage allowance?
I believe you do need the visa to be not validated
Old May 6th 2009, 2:31 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tyne
I believe you do need the visa to be not validated
thanks mate!

Not an option for us then, I guess travelling via USA will be the only choice
Old May 19th 2009, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

h-jp is an unknown quantity at this point

where on the emirates booking form do you enter the promo code?
iv tried to find it a few times but cant seem to find the part where you enter it.
Old May 19th 2009, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by h-jp
where on the emirates booking form do you enter the promo code?
iv tried to find it a few times but cant seem to find the part where you enter it.
http://www.emirates.com/uk/english/i...UK3671&pkw=yes

try on this page
Old May 19th 2009, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

h-jp is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for that thats great one more question though, after iv entered the code it says the only option for tickets is to pick them up at the airport is this right? is there any way you can get them either posted to you or emailed?
Old May 19th 2009, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by h-jp
thanks for that thats great one more question though, after iv entered the code it says the only option for tickets is to pick them up at the airport is this right? is there any way you can get them either posted to you or emailed?
I dont think so. i collected mine
Old May 20th 2009, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

josie jo has a brilliant futurejosie jo has a brilliant futurejosie jo has a brilliant futurejosie jo has a brilliant futurejosie jo has a brilliant futurejosie jo has a brilliant futurejosie jo has a brilliant future

hi allwe booked our one way flights to brisbane with emirates uing the UKMOVE1 promo code and have got our 50KG baggage allowance after sending proof of our unvalidated PR visas, when i rung the helpline to pay over the phone for the flights they then sent me e-tickets!!!so no trip to the airport hope this helpsjo
Old May 25th 2009, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mika24me
thanks mate!

Not an option for us then, I guess travelling via USA will be the only choice
Ooh, can you get extra allowance by travelling via USA then??
I didn't know that. Do you know someone who's done it?
Old May 25th 2009, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

FionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really nice

Originally Posted by josie jo
hi allwe booked our one way flights to brisbane with emirates uing the UKMOVE1 promo code and have got our 50KG baggage allowance after sending proof of our unvalidated PR visas, when i rung the helpline to pay over the phone for the flights they then sent me e-tickets!!!so no trip to the airport hope this helpsjo
Thanks, yes they did the same thing with us - I meant to update. All very confusing at first but all came good in the end.

Ta
Old May 30th 2009, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by josie jo
How would one get the 50kg luggage allowance without a visa? We're not going to have our visa until December and will head out in January. Does that mean we have to wit until December to book flights as I would imagine there would be limited amount of seats left and he price would have gone up
Old May 30th 2009, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

FionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really nice

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
How would one get the 50kg luggage allowance without a visa? We're not going to have our visa until December and will head out in January. Does that mean we have to wit until December to book flights as I would imagine there would be limited amount of seats left and he price would have gone up
it says you have to provide details of the visa within 24 hours of booking so not sure you'd be able to.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.