Money transfers

Old Jun 5th 2006, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of
Default Money transfers

Ozforex v Transferz v XETrade v Hifx

Who gave you the best rate and service ?
Old Jun 5th 2006, 1:24 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Money transfers

Originally Posted by skyblue

Ozforex & Transferz are the same company.

Ozforex for large amounts - no fees.
Transferz for smaller amounts - fee based.

Several threads recently have extolled them as a highly efficient, consumer friendly and competitive company.
Old Jun 5th 2006, 2:00 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

as at 3pm GMT

£100,000 converted to aus$

worked out at

Ozforex £100,000 = $250,890

HIFX £100,000 = $250,639

HAve to say Ozforex do it for me!!!! well they will do when i've got some cash
Old Jun 5th 2006, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of

All our money is tied up in the house which we are trying to sell, we can't even freeze at that rate.
Old Jun 5th 2006, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

Hafan is on a distinguished road

I would not use HIFX I got a better rate with the Nationwide Building Society, for a much smaller amount (didnt have enough for the stamp duty on my house!) doing the exchange on the same day - if I had changed the lot with Nationwide, I would not have needed the extra money for the stamp duty!!
Old Jun 6th 2006, 1:54 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

See my thread on Ozforex & Tranzfers
Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:01 am
Sydneysider & loving it!!

molloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the rough

Tranzfers, but only through this link!

http://www.tranzfers.com/refer.asp?r=molloymj

One more for the ipod!