Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Money Transfer - Timescale

Money Transfer - Timescale

Old Apr 1st 2006, 9:48 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Money Transfer - Timescale

Can anyone tell me how long it takes for your money to appear in your australian bank account after you deposit your money with HIFX?...Assuming the rate's good & you want the transfer to be immediate?

Also, has anyone banked with lloyds bank in the uk and used HIFX? What have been your experiences??

Cheers
Old Apr 1st 2006, 10:04 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Money Transfer - Timescale

Originally Posted by artep
Can anyone tell me how long it takes for your money to appear in your australian bank account after you deposit your money with HIFX?...Assuming the rate's good & you want the transfer to be immediate?

Also, has anyone banked with lloyds bank in the uk and used HIFX? What have been your experiences??

Cheers

Don't know about HIFIX but OZFOREX says it will appear in Aus. the next working day..
Old Apr 1st 2006, 11:55 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers
We banked with Lloyds and used HIFX. the transfer can take as long as you wish. Its better if you have a Barclays account because HIFXs' account is a Barclays one, meaning if you transfer your UK pounds from your account to theirs they get it instantly, and will then pay in your dollars the next day. If its from Lloyds to Barclays as it would be with you, I suggest you allow 5 working days to see your dollars, definitely no longer though. HIFX are like most companies if they can keep your cash in their account earning them interest and not you.......they will, so be specific about your settlement date.
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 12:42 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Corker & Cadburysfingers!! Karma to ya

So I can assume the transfer from Lloyds to HIFX to take up to 5 working days and the same from HIFX to my australian bank account then...
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 2:20 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Corker & Cadburysfingers!! Karma to ya

So I can assume the transfer from Lloyds to HIFX to take up to 5 working days and the same from HIFX to my australian bank account then...
No Lloyds to HIFX about three/four days then HIFX to your account one/two days.

For example the last batch of money I exchanged when I had a Lloyds account, was purchased on a Monday, the cleared Aus dollar funds were in my account by the following Monday. When you contact them, they will ask you for a suitable settlement date, if you buy on the 10th expect a settlement date for 17th. Settlement date means the funds are clear in your Aus account.