Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Money Transfer EU to AUS via Ozforex to Westpac

Money Transfer EU to AUS via Ozforex to Westpac

Old Jul 7th 2015, 3:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Evelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of light
Default Money Transfer EU to AUS via Ozforex to Westpac

Hi,

I registered with Ozforex. On there website it says

Our Banking Details Have Changed:
We recently closed our accounts with Westpac which means you will no longer be able to make payments into these bank accounts.

Our new banking details are available here and on all future deal confirmations. We also suggest you delete our Westpac account details from your internet banking.

the HERE link doesn't go the banking details.

I spoke to somebody at Ozforex, the answer

We can still make payments to your Westpac account. The account that was closed down was under Oz forex business name., We have an account now with NAB and we should be able to make payment in to you Westpac account.

What does it all mean?

thanks
Old Jul 7th 2015, 4:26 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Money Transfer EU to AUS via Ozforex to Westpac

Originally Posted by Evelin
Hi,

We recently closed our accounts with Westpac which means you will no longer be able to make payments into these bank accounts.

Our new banking details are available here and on all future deal confirmations. We also suggest you delete our Westpac account details from your internet banking.

We can still make payments to your Westpac account. The account that was closed down was under Oz forex business name., We have an account now with NAB and we should be able to make payment in to you Westpac account.

What does it all mean?

thanks
If you were transferring Aus > EU you'd have to pay it into a bank here (which has changed). Other way is still Barclays etc.
Old Jul 7th 2015, 7:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Money Transfer EU to AUS via Ozforex to Westpac

Originally Posted by Evelin
Hi,

What does it all mean?

thanks
Ozforex and Tranzfers have changed their bank. I think its now Bank of America, I'll see if I can find it for you. They can still move money into your Westpac account but if money is going from Aus t the UK it now has to go like this

Your Aus account - Their new bank (NOT their old Westpac) - Your Uk/EU Bank.

If you are moving money towards Australia there is no change, they are still using the old Barclays account for that

EDIT:

If you have a Tranzfers account there is a tab called OR ACCOUNTS - that has details of their accounts across the world.
I can't vouch for Ozforex but the Tranzfers account is now OzForex Ltd, Bank of America N.A, Sydney Branch
(can't post a link cos it only works if you are logged in)

Last edited by Pollyana; Jul 7th 2015 at 7:23 am.