Money Transfer

Old Apr 11th 2006, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

weeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud of
Question Money Transfer

Hi,we are going to open an account with ANZ bank before we arrive in oz,we looked at a few others but picked this one,what is the best way to transfer our money once opened,any ideas?Cheers Dave
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:05 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Money Transfer

Originally Posted by weeman111
Hi,we are going to open an account with ANZ bank before we arrive in oz,we looked at a few others but picked this one,what is the best way to transfer our money once opened,any ideas?Cheers Dave
OzForex is great. We have opened an acct with them to transfer into our acct with WestPac.
www.ozforex.com
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:06 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

why did you pick ANZ, fellow painter and decorator (i think?)

waiting to see what others have to say on this matter.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Ozforex for us aswell. Easy to register and use no problems.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:12 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
OzForex is great. We have opened an acct with them to transfer into our acct with WestPac.
www.ozforex.com
i am a bit confused with all this

how do you open an account with these people. is ozforex for getting the best rate, and westpac a bank?
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

We are thinking about using HIFX to transferee our money from the sale of the house.

Stacey xx
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
i am a bit confused with all this

how do you open an account with these people. is ozforex for getting the best rate, and westpac a bank?
Thats right. You register with ozforex and then when your ready you agree a rate with them and they change your money and transfer it to your bank account. You can agree a rate now and pay 5% deposit and then not actually change the money untill a future agreed date (up 2 a couple of years I believe), handy if you are waiting on funds from house sale etc.
Tracie
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:27 pm
Never going back

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Thats right. You register with ozforex and then when your ready you agree a rate with them and they change your money and transfer it to your bank account. You can agree a rate now and pay 5% deposit and then not actually change the money untill a future agreed date (up 2 a couple of years I believe), handy if you are waiting on funds from house sale etc.
Tracie
would need to sell the house first for the 5% deposit

so, you can set up an account with westpac in the uk, and ANZ etc
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

weeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
why did you pick ANZ, fellow painter and decorator (i think?)

waiting to see what others have to say on this matter.
Hi,I had a look at a few and they all seem to charge about the same,anz were $5 a month unlimited transactions,got to pick one I suppose,I am a painter,got a few contacts now in Melbourne area for jobs so looking good for work,how about you guys,all going well?Cheers Dave
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

What is the difference between HIFX and Ozforex? Is it there exchange rate.

Stacey xx
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:32 pm
Never going back

Hi,I had a look at a few and they all seem to charge about the same,anz were $5 a month unlimited transactions,got to pick one I suppose,I am a painter,got a few contacts now in Melbourne area for jobs so looking good for work,how about you guys,all going well?Cheers Dave

blimey, you're on the ball. we've been half looking, but only just had the co assigned, so not really been racing ahead on these things. now things are moving though, and it looks as though the house has sold, we have got to start thinking about transferring funds and banks etc. just dont know who to pick? sounds good on the job front dave.
xx
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

No SB, you can set up an account with ANZ now! You don't need money you just need to fill in an application form. Ozfex deal with the transfer of your money so you get the best rate when it goes into your bank. You can just transfer it the normal way if you like but I think you can agree a transfer rate with Ozfex before you do it hun.

God I hope this makes sense, I lost myself then lol

lace xxxx
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:35 pm
Never going back

Originally Posted by lacey21
No SB, you can set up an account with ANZ now! You don't need money you just need to fill in an application form. Ozfex deal with the transfer of your money so you get the best rate when it goes into your bank. You can just transfer it the normal way if you like but I think you can agree a transfer rate with Ozfex before you do it hun.

God I hope this makes sense, I lost myself then lol

lace xxxx
have you set up with ANZ lace?
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah love all ready to go
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lacey21
Yeah love all ready to go
Anyone looked at home loans yet,any advice,cheers Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.