Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Money Taken To Australia....

Money Taken To Australia....

Old Sep 30th 2004, 9:24 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Money Taken To Australia....

Hi guys,

I have read quite a few threads recently on how much people are taking to Oz, I am interested to know if anyone has emigrated with a small amount of money and still managed to live without any major worries?
I remember reading a post a few months back where a couple were taking £8,000, which I thought would be impossible, but I do wonder..

Thanks in advance for any replies

Deb
Old Sep 30th 2004, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Money Taken To Australia....

Why do you wonder.... Just curious.
We came out with less than that and we are doing ok, its hard i have to say, but hey it was hard in the UK. I dont think anyone will be truly happy with what they bring out with them, and alot will come down to what lifestyle you want or need etc. We will work hard as we have always done and just plodding on, and hey you never know one day what luck might bring us, but we are here and we feel lucky about that.
Joanne
Old Sep 30th 2004, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

eintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to all

I'm hoping to take AUS$1m, do other readers think I will survive on this ???????
Old Sep 30th 2004, 6:40 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by eintracht
I'm hoping to take AUS$1m, do other readers think I will survive on this ???????

Ans after you give it back to the bank that you stole it from you will be just like us

Bye
Mark
Old Sep 30th 2004, 6:46 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markeh
Ans after you give it back to the bank that you stole it from you will be just like us

Bye
Mark

LOL
Old Sep 30th 2004, 7:02 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by deba34
LOL

I try. as my wife keeps telling me! or is that trying

By all
Mark
Old Sep 30th 2004, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

eintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to all

Bye
Mark
It wasn't a joke !!!!
Old Sep 30th 2004, 7:15 pm
Happy Daddy

It wasn't a joke !!!!
Sorry

Enjoy spending it wisely then.

Bye
MArk
Old Sep 30th 2004, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorry

Enjoy spending it wisely then.

Bye
MArk
Thats ok, you see I know the 6 numbers that are coming up next Saturday !!!!
Old Sep 30th 2004, 8:04 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Buggar - you beat me by $100K - Hope my house value increases shed loads when my double glazing gets installed !

Either that or sell a kidney !