Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Money Supermarket

Money Supermarket

Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light
Question Money Supermarket

Hi

In the Uk we have the money supermarket sites where you can compare insurance etc, I need to open a bank account and was wondering if there were similar sites in Australia to compare / recommend bank accounts.

Many Thanks
Jason
Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Money Supermarket

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Hi

In the Uk we have the money supermarket sites where you can compare insurance etc, I need to open a bank account and was wondering if there were similar sites in Australia to compare / recommend bank accounts.

Many Thanks
Jason
Not that I've seenI would suggest going to www.anz.com.au as they only charge $5 per month fopr unlimted transaction
Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tabby
Not that I've seenI would suggest going to www.anz.com.au as they only charge $5 per month fopr unlimted transaction
Hi

Thanks - this is the type of info we were looking for. I have just accepted a job and they need my bank account details even though I don't start until February next year. Bank Accounts were a little lower on my list of things to deal with

Jaosn
Old Oct 28th 2007, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Hi

Thanks - this is the type of info we were looking for. I have just accepted a job and they need my bank account details even though I don't start until February next year. Bank Accounts were a little lower on my list of things to deal with

Jaosn

We open ours from the uk with ANZ and it took 2 weeks from downloading and seeing the form off ....when you get here and get home loan and stuff you are able to get ones with no fees