Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

MONDAY 31ST MARCH - Ladies Luncheon!!

MONDAY 31ST MARCH - Ladies Luncheon!!

Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Default MONDAY 31ST MARCH - Ladies Luncheon!!

H. all and a big hello to the girls who joined us last Wednesday at Main Beach

Just thought it might be nice to arrange something on a monthly basis for us girls to meet up, chat, get to know each other and most importantly
EAT FOOD!!!

Soapy came up with PJs restaurant on Chevron Island ... Shall we make this the first meeting place for lunch?

The first Friday in April is next week - 4th... Anyone up for it?

Let me know and I will get over there and reserve some seats!!

About midday meet up I thought....

Over to you.................
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

gabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud of
Default Re: First Friday of the Month - Ladies Luncheon!!!!

Originally Posted by justsarah

Just thought it might be nice to arrange something on a monthly basis for us girls to meet up, chat, get to know each other and most importantly
EAT FOOD!!!

Soapy came up with PJs restaurant on Chevron Island ... Shall we make this the first meeting place for lunch?

I would love to come along, really need to find some good mates, but I can't do Fridays
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

paulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nice

EAT FOOD!!!

Hi Sarah

I would love to come however I too cant make Fridays.

See you soon

Sue x
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

I would have love to come too, but cant do Friday the 4th, maybe the next one.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Maybe we can do a different day each month....
Old Mar 28th 2008, 1:43 am
Forum Regular

gabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud of

Maybe we can do a different day each month....
Monday is a good day for me but I don't want to be the difficult one

I am sure we can come up with something, thanks for chance to make some new friends

Gabby x
Old Mar 28th 2008, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gabby
Monday is a good day for me but I don't want to be the difficult one

I am sure we can come up with something, thanks for chance to make some new friends

Gabby x
Any others or just a Monday.....

( I can do any day me!!! Lazy cw!!!)

Where are you based Gabby?
Old Mar 28th 2008, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

Secretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura about

Hi Sarah,

It was good to meet you all on Wednesday, defo be up for it again - Friday is good for me. In fact the only days I can't do are Mon and Tues, unless you don't mind me bringing along 3 year old twin boys!

Debbie
Old Mar 28th 2008, 7:01 am
Just Joined

laura n co is an unknown quantity at this point

EAT FOOD!!!

Can I come too? Can't do Friday either, but could do Mondays
Old Mar 28th 2008, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

orca05 will become famous soon enoughorca05 will become famous soon enough

EAT FOOD!!!

Hi All
I can come next Friday or any other day as it goes.So count me in and I will defo try to make it this time.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 2:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Now this is short notice but here goes....

ANYONE FANCY A COFFEE, LUNCH & CHAT THIS MONDAY COMING!!

My life is being delivered on Wednesday, fresh from Brizzie ( yey!!) which means I will be up to my eyes sorting that little lot out the rest of next week, and the week after is Half Term!!

I know a few of you are available on Mondays so shall we go for it?

Let me know......
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:29 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Now this is short notice but here goes....

ANYONE FANCY A COFFEE, LUNCH & CHAT THIS MONDAY COMING!!

My life is being delivered on Wednesday, fresh from Brizzie ( yey!!) which means I will be up to my eyes sorting that little lot out the rest of next week, and the week after is Half Term!!

I know a few of you are available on Mondays so shall we go for it?

Let me know......
Hi Sarah, me again
if you decide to change the day. you could PM Polly or Pen and ask them to change the title of the thread
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: MONDAY 31ST MARCH - Ladies Luncheon!!!!

Originally Posted by soapy
Hi Sarah, me again
if you decide to change the day. you could PM Polly or Pen and ask them to change the title of the thread
Good idea Batman!!!

Will do....
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey look at that.... DONE!!!

What a clever girl eh!!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:36 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hey look at that.... DONE!!!

What a clever girl eh!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.