Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mona Vale Pictures!!

Mona Vale Pictures!!

Old Apr 20th 2006, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of
Default Mona Vale Pictures!!

I said I would post some pics of mona vale, finally got broadband so here they are
Attached Thumbnails Mona Vale Pictures!!-mona-vale-beach-004.jpg   Mona Vale Pictures!!-mona-vale-beach-002.jpg   Mona Vale Pictures!!-mona-vale-beach-013.jpg   Mona Vale Pictures!!-mona-vale-beach-038.jpg   Mona Vale Pictures!!-mona-vale-beach-025.jpg  

Old Apr 20th 2006, 10:43 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mona Vale Pictures!!

Originally Posted by lawlaw
I said I would post some pics of mona vale, finally got broadband so here they are
Thanks for posting those! We went to Mona Vale for the first time last week and chose the only day it rained! I was a bit disappointed when I saw the beach so its nice to see it with bright blue skies - makes the sea look much better!

Heres a pic from our day - still looks nice but much better in yours! The second pic is of a random bloke in his speedos - I had to get a pic of it! I know - I'm sad!

Cheers

Rach xxxx
Attached Thumbnails Mona Vale Pictures!!-mona-vale-miserable-day.jpg   Mona Vale Pictures!!-random-bloke-speedos-mona-vale-.jpg  

Last edited by tygwyn; Apr 20th 2006 at 10:46 am.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tygwyn
Thanks for posting those! We went to Mona Vale for the first time last week and chose the only day it rained! I was a bit disappointed when I saw the beach so its nice to see it with bright blue skies - makes the sea look much better!

Cheers

Rach xxxx
Hi Rach

Its soo beautiful when the suns out, I love it. Did you walk up to the headland? you get an amazing view past bungan beach.

LaLa
Old Apr 20th 2006, 1:47 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lawlaw
Luuuurvelllyyy....

We visited Avalon/Palm Beach back in November and it was peeing down. Property and life in general seems to be very expensive on the north-shore. Do you find this to be the case?

Thanks.